GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

That's a lot of new features. Great work Andrey and f410. I hope my Jetseat arrives soon!

Win 10 64bit | i7 7700k delid @ 5.1gHz | 32Gb 3466mhz TridentZ memory | Asus ROG Apex motherboard | Asus ROG Strix 1080Ti overclocked

Komodosim Cyclic | C-tek anti torque pedals and collective | Warthog stick and throttle | Oculus Rift CV1 | KW-908 Jetseat | Buttkicker with Simshaker for Aviators

RiftFlyer VR G-Seat project: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=2733051#post2733051

The changes sound great. Thank you in particular for the UH-1H additions! I look forward to trying it once I have a jetseat or buttshaker.

Some feedback:

-I noticed that the Ka-50 has an APU running effect, but the A-10C does not. Is that something worthwhile adding?

-On the DCS Helicopters page "Sound: Crue Voices (Demo)" - Crue probably should be Crew

The changes sound great. Thank you in particular for the UH-1H additions! I look forward to trying it once I have a jetseat or buttshaker.

Some feedback:

-I noticed that the Ka-50 has an APU running effect, but the A-10C does not. Is that something worthwhile adding?

-On the DCS Helicopters page "Sound: Crue Voices (Demo)" - Crue probably should be Crew

You are welcome :)

Thanks for the feedback.

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Andre, I cannot retrieve the update. It says " Impossible to retrieve files for application software. Files in distribution are corrupt"

Any solution?

EDIT: Never mind, i turned off my antivirus software for the install (I know I shouldn't ;) ) and it installed fine. I hope You didn't place anything bad inside mate :)

Edited by hakjar

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

_____________Semper paratus, In hoc signo vinces________________

PC: Intel i7-8700K (4.9 GHz), Aorus Ultra Gaming Z370 MB, Gigabyte RTX 3080, 32 GB DDR3 (3,2 GHz), Samsung EVO 860 M.2 500 GB SSD + Samsung 960 M.2 250 GB SSD Gaming: Virpil T-50 CM2, TM WH Throttle, Crosswind pedals, HP Reverb

Since there is support for DCS and Falcon BMS, i'm curious if there any plans to add support for other simulations as well like Il2:Cliffs of Dover or IL2:Battle of Stalingrad?

Hi Endy,

regarding CloD please have a look here http://dreamsimteam.blogspot.ru/p/trick-1-if-youd-like-to-make-gametrix.html

IL2:Battle of Stalingrad is a pretty closed project. There is no data available from sim to integrate SimShaker with the game.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Andre, I cannot retrieve the update. It says " Impossible to retrieve files for application software. Files in distribution are corrupt"

Any solution?

EDIT: Never mind, i turned off my antivirus software for the install (I know I shouldn't ;) ) and it installed fine. I hope You didn't place anything bad inside mate :)

Hi Hakan,

just some minor bugs, nothing else :)

I use Windows Defender which is friendly to MS Visual Studio developed products.

Have had multiple problems with Avast before.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Andre,

I let the app update when I started SimShaker but I seem to have a problem.

Flying the F-86 I was ONLY getting the ground bumps effect. When I closed out of DCS I had the following message on my screen:

Oops...Something is wrong with SimShaker input data.

UseRecievedSimDataMethodException: index was outside the bounds of the array.

Stack Trace: at

And it goes on to display a bunch of data and I notice it refers to the F-86.Any ideas?

Intel i5-4690K Devil's Canyon, GForce TitanX, ASUS Z-97A MB, 16GB GDDR3 GSkill mem, Samsung SSD X3,Track IR, TM Warthog, MFG Crosswind pedals, Acer XB280HK monitor,GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

Andre,

I let the app update when I started SimShaker but I seem to have a problem.

Flying the F-86 I was ONLY getting the ground bumps effect. When I closed out of DCS I had the following message on my screen:

Oops...Something is wrong with SimShaker input data.

UseRecievedSimDataMethodException: index was outside the bounds of the array.

Stack Trace: at

And it goes on to display a bunch of data and I notice it refers to the F-86.Any ideas?

Would you please give me full text of the error message Ron?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Andre,

I'm not sure I can. It shows up on my desktop and I have not found a way to copy it. I cannot even close the message using the red X in the upper right corner. I have to completely close SimShaker to get the message to disappear. I did notice when I did try to use the red X to close the message, every time I clicked the X some of the data in the body of text kept changing. This is all over my head.

Intel i5-4690K Devil's Canyon, GForce TitanX, ASUS Z-97A MB, 16GB GDDR3 GSkill mem, Samsung SSD X3,Track IR, TM Warthog, MFG Crosswind pedals, Acer XB280HK monitor,GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

Help me out here

:helpsmilie:Okay, I hit "print screen" and from there I have no idea where the image is found

1614833767_SimShakermessage.thumb.jpg.c33f61df6992a63169bce75735b4788b.jpg

Edited by Chief1942
add jpg

Andre,

I didn't try it in 2.0 yet. I will and I'll let you know if it also shows there. I initially found it in the new 1.5.2

Andre,

Works a treat in 2.0 Alpha. Must be an issue within 1.5.2. Final Release. I still have the open Beta on my PC. I'll give it a spin.The effects are GREAT!!!! in the F-86F.

Edit: Works in the 1.5 Beta install. Not sure why one and not the other since they are supposidly the same iteration.

Edited by Chief1942

Problem is you don't feel anything when you're getting refuelled in RL, so putting in a rumble would be wasted.

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh: