GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

Hi Andre,

What is the diameter and polarity of the power plug in the jetseat? I want to get an extension.

Isn't it just easier to extend the power chord? :)

Also, my seat is on the way! Long before the theoretical deadline of late May. Yay! Can't wait.

My system:

Win 10, Amd Ryzen 3700@stock GTX1080 Ti, 34" Asus G-sync ultrawide monitor, Ipad Air, 32 gigs of 3600 ram, complete CH HOTAS setup, Oculus Rift CV1/Trackir5 and a Saitek Quadrant

Been simming since the Commodore 64. A few million polygons ago.

Isn't it just easier to extend the power chord? :)

I have everything routed under my desk so a bulky extension in the middle of the run would be a pain to deal with.

i7 6700k @ 4.6, Gigabyte Z170X-UD3, 32GB DDR4 2666, GTX 1070, Rift S | MS Sidewinder FFB2 w/ TM F-22 Pro Grip, TM TWCS Throttle, VKB T-Rudder Mk. IV

Hey Guys - So, my jet seat arrived connected & installed Jet Seat control Panel & SimShaker for Aviators by f4l0 on Win 10, however I am not able to get any of the effects with DCS F-18...am I missing a step here?

In the Effects setting it detects the F-18, however nothing...also in "Service" Tab, I do not get the massge function nor nothing when I Test Vibe Motors...

The unit is ON & green Solid LED light...any ideas???

Hey Guys - So, my jet seat arrived connected & installed Jet Seat control Panel & SimShaker for Aviators by f4l0 on Win 10, however I am not able to get any of the effects with DCS F-18...am I missing a step here?

In the Effects setting it detects the F-18, however nothing...also in "Service" Tab, I do not get the massge function nor nothing when I Test Vibe Motors...

Did you open the Jetseat Control Panel? Make sure you are in USB and not Sound mode. You can also test the motors there just to make sure you're getting some kind of response.

i7 6700k @ 4.6, Gigabyte Z170X-UD3, 32GB DDR4 2666, GTX 1070, Rift S | MS Sidewinder FFB2 w/ TM F-22 Pro Grip, TM TWCS Throttle, VKB T-Rudder Mk. IV

Did you test it with a single player mission?

Good Morning @f4l0, @JoeyJoJoJunior...my steps as follows:

Connected Jet Seat Power & Connected to USB Port on my Rig...(Power is ON & Listed Enabled in Device Manager)

Installed Jet Seat control - Tested all motors & they work individually & so does the Massage Function..

Installed SimShaker for Aviators by f4l0 on Win 10 (Green LED Power ON, Green LED USB MODE Light ON, Motors are ON)

I`ve also switched to Multiple USB ports - Unit is connected as it vibrates when inserted into new USB Port

I have Tested in Multiple Single & Multi-player (Online Squad) Missions & it is not working...

SimShaker for Aviators is running in the System Tray, it detects that I am play DCS F-18 Module...but Nothing...

I am not able to use the Massage Function nor Test the Motors in the SimShaker for Aviators Application...

It seems to me...that there is NO Interface between SimShaker for Aviators & the JetSeat itself...Any Ideas please?

What does this screen say for you (should say Connected):

MUmGgVE.png

Also, you should have something like this in the log page when you start up the application:

12:37:21.011  SimShaker for Aviators beta  Version 1.3.10.6
12:37:21.023   ********** DCS World Public Release version folder found in Saved Games ********** 
12:37:21.036  DCS export feature setup: SimShaker.lua added to C:\Users\YourUserID\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts
12:37:21.048  DCS export feature setup: ExportCore.lua added to C:\Users\YourUserID\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core
12:37:21.057  DCS export feature setup: ExportDevice.lua added to C:\Users\YourUserID\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core
12:37:21.065  DCS export feature setup: KeyValueStore.lua added to C:\Users\YourUserID\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core
12:37:21.076  DCS export feature setup: Network.lua added to C:\Users\YourUserID\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core
12:37:21.088  DCS export feature setup: Protocol.lua added to C:\Users\YourUserID\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core
12:37:21.097  local Tacviewlfs=require('lfs');dofile(Tacviewlfs.writedir()..'Scripts/TacviewGameExport.lua') call found in C:\Users\YourUserID\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\Export.lua
12:37:21.102  local SimShakerlfs=require('lfs'); dofile(SimShakerlfs.writedir()..'Scripts/SimShaker.lua') call found in C:\Users\YourUserID\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\Export.lua
12:37:21.107  dofile(lfs.writedir()..[[scripts\SimShaker-export-core\ExportCore.lua]]) call found in C:\Users\YourUserID\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\Export.lua
12:37:21.112   ********** Custom DCS World configuration found ********** 
12:37:21.118  DCS export feature setup: SimShaker.lua added to C:\Users\YourUserID\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts
12:37:21.124  DCS export feature setup: ExportCore.lua added to C:\Users\YourUserID\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core
12:37:21.129  DCS export feature setup: ExportDevice.lua added to C:\Users\YourUserID\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core
12:37:21.135  DCS export feature setup: KeyValueStore.lua added to C:\Users\YourUserID\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core
12:37:21.140  DCS export feature setup: Network.lua added to C:\Users\YourUserID\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core
12:37:21.146  DCS export feature setup: Protocol.lua added to C:\Users\YourUserID\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core
12:37:21.151  local Tacviewlfs=require('lfs');dofile(Tacviewlfs.writedir()..'Scripts/TacviewGameExport.lua') call found in C:\Users\YourUserID\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\Export.lua
12:37:21.155  local SimShakerlfs=require('lfs'); dofile(SimShakerlfs.writedir()..'Scripts/SimShaker.lua') call found in C:\Users\YourUserID\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\Export.lua
12:37:21.160  dofile(lfs.writedir()..[[scripts\SimShaker-export-core\ExportCore.lua]]) call found in C:\Users\YourUserID\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\Export.lua

Did you test it with a single player mission?

What does this screen say for you (should say Connected):

MUmGgVE.png

Also, you should have something like this in the log page when you start up the application:

12:37:21.011  SimShaker for Aviators beta  Version 1.3.10.6
12:37:21.023   ********** DCS World Public Release version folder found in Saved Games ********** 
12:37:21.036  DCS export feature setup: SimShaker.lua added to C:\Users\YourUserID\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts
12:37:21.048  DCS export feature setup: ExportCore.lua added to C:\Users\YourUserID\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core
12:37:21.057  DCS export feature setup: ExportDevice.lua added to C:\Users\YourUserID\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core
12:37:21.065  DCS export feature setup: KeyValueStore.lua added to C:\Users\YourUserID\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core
12:37:21.076  DCS export feature setup: Network.lua added to C:\Users\YourUserID\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core
12:37:21.088  DCS export feature setup: Protocol.lua added to C:\Users\YourUserID\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core
12:37:21.097  local Tacviewlfs=require('lfs');dofile(Tacviewlfs.writedir()..'Scripts/TacviewGameExport.lua') call found in C:\Users\YourUserID\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\Export.lua
12:37:21.102  local SimShakerlfs=require('lfs'); dofile(SimShakerlfs.writedir()..'Scripts/SimShaker.lua') call found in C:\Users\YourUserID\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\Export.lua
12:37:21.107  dofile(lfs.writedir()..[[scripts\SimShaker-export-core\ExportCore.lua]]) call found in C:\Users\YourUserID\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\Export.lua
12:37:21.112   ********** Custom DCS World configuration found ********** 
12:37:21.118  DCS export feature setup: SimShaker.lua added to C:\Users\YourUserID\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts
12:37:21.124  DCS export feature setup: ExportCore.lua added to C:\Users\YourUserID\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core
12:37:21.129  DCS export feature setup: ExportDevice.lua added to C:\Users\YourUserID\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core
12:37:21.135  DCS export feature setup: KeyValueStore.lua added to C:\Users\YourUserID\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core
12:37:21.140  DCS export feature setup: Network.lua added to C:\Users\YourUserID\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core
12:37:21.146  DCS export feature setup: Protocol.lua added to C:\Users\YourUserID\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core
12:37:21.151  local Tacviewlfs=require('lfs');dofile(Tacviewlfs.writedir()..'Scripts/TacviewGameExport.lua') call found in C:\Users\YourUserID\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\Export.lua
12:37:21.155  local SimShakerlfs=require('lfs'); dofile(SimShakerlfs.writedir()..'Scripts/SimShaker.lua') call found in C:\Users\YourUserID\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\Export.lua
12:37:21.160  dofile(lfs.writedir()..[[scripts\SimShaker-export-core\ExportCore.lua]]) call found in C:\Users\YourUserID\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\Export.lua

@JoeyJoJoJunior - Hey, a fellow Canuck, I am from Toronto :)

It say, Connected - OK...

The Seat is connected...

Yes, I have the log page also...I am currently @ work, but I can send it tonight....I just don't understand the issue here...Should I uninstall & re-install the Simshaker Application?

@=Andre=

Both the Seat Handler Utility & the SimShaker App are running in the System Tray...

Any Ideas?

Did you test any other plane? Are you using any other 3rd party software?

@=Andre=

Both the Seat Handler Utility & the SimShaker App are running in the System Tray...

Any Ideas?

What if you try to TEMPORARILY disable your firewall software?

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

@=Andre=,@f4l0....Ok, I finally got it to work, I uninstalled the SimShaker App, cleared it's Folders from my Saved Games, Reinstalled & it is working fine....Amazing piece of kit!

I am running all of the following Software for DCS Open Beta with no issues:

Simshaker App, VRK Kneeboard, SRS, Voice Attack, Discord, Occulus & OTT, Norton Security & DCS.

I also would like to thank you guys for this amazing experience. I got the wheels software as well, as I like playing Dirt Rally and Assetto Corsa once in a while. Haven't been able to test Dirt Rally, but Corsa feels great after some tweaking (I prefer not using the engine rev feedback, as it seems to cancel out the other effects).

Oh, and flying my f-18 feels so different with this kit. First time I fired the cannon. Wooow.

Thanks for the super quick delivery. With the deadline in May, I didn't really expect to get it more than two months ahead of this. Thumbs up!

Oh, lastly. Is it very difficult to change the side which the cables exit the pad? It would make my world so much easier, due to my room layout. I guess flipping the pad won't be a good alternative. :)

My system:

Win 10, Amd Ryzen 3700@stock GTX1080 Ti, 34" Asus G-sync ultrawide monitor, Ipad Air, 32 gigs of 3600 ram, complete CH HOTAS setup, Oculus Rift CV1/Trackir5 and a Saitek Quadrant

Oh, lastly. Is it very difficult to change the side which the cables exit the pad? It would make my world so much easier, due to my room layout.

No, that's not hard to do. The cover has slots on the both sides for that purpose.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

No, that's not hard to do. The cover has slots on the both sides for that purpose.

Ok. Excellent! Didn't want to mess around with it before knowing.

One more thing I wondered about while playing Dirt Rally 2.0 last night, is if the Jetpad is considered to be closer to the Gametrix Jetseat, not the Jetseat Race edition, in the options of the Wheels software? Guess there's not a big difference anyways, but it would be nice to know

My system:

HI Andre, My Jetseat has lost all power, have tried to connect with different power adapter, checked the USB Connection, re checked the power and controller connections etc. No green light next to power switch. Is there a fuse anywhere near the power supply that I can check.

Thanks

Wow. You even left a strips in there for attaching the cables beside the second outtake. The slot was actually quite hidden from the outside. Love it. Much more practical for me.

My system:

I just wanted to place my order but its "out-of-stock" (both variants). Two days ago there was a hint, that it will take up to 10 weeks for delivery but it was "in-stock".

Did you stop the pre-order because of too many orders or anything else? :(

HW-Specs: Ryzen 5800x | Gigaybte RTX 3080 | 32Gb DDR4-4000 | 2x M.2 970Evo + SSDs| LG 34" 21:9

Peripherie: Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas (Slew-Mod + Nyogel) + MFG Crosswind Pedals | SimShaker Jetpad | HP Reverb G2

HI Andre, My Jetseat has lost all power, have tried to connect with different power adapter, checked the USB Connection, re checked the power and controller connections etc. No green light next to power switch. Is there a fuse anywhere near the power supply that I can check.

Thanks

Hi sollymans,

please try to follow Troubleshooting steps as described in JetSeat User Guide https://dreamsimteam.blogspot.com/p/user-guides.html

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]