GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

Andre what I was asking was is there a cushion that I can buy locally or thru amazon that your software will work with? I'm just would like it faster than what it will take for you to buy configure and ship from eastern Europe . plus am I correct you don't accept pay pal?

In one post you said a big man might not feel the motors to get the effect I’m 6’2” 315lbs would I have a problem I’m interested in the complete setup hardware and software what will it run me to have it sent to 88310 in the USA?

I'm not aware of buying compatible cushion locally or at amazon.

I accept PayPal.

I did't say that.

You can easily see the prices at my e-shop. Link is in my signature.

Edited by =Andre=

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I ordered my Jetseat on Jan 21st, Andre promptly shipped it on Jan 22nd and it arrived on Saturday Feb 3rd. For those interested in the shipping the details from Russia to Denver, CO attached is a picture of the shipping log.

Installation was easy and it works as advertised. I agree with the consensus of the posts here: The JetSeat adds considerable to the feeling of flying and a whole new dimension to the VR experience.

The attachment straps just *barely* fit around my office chair, which I bought from Costco. I may make a set of extension straps, but this won't be a problem when I build my flight chair.

Jetseatshipping.jpg.015f47bafb3a21a28fbfa2cfd562a118.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

TWC_Alamo

Denver, CO

Military Flight Sim

I7-7700K, 4.9 GHz, Z270-Gaming MB, 16GB, 512GB EVO-960 NVMe M.2, 512GB WD Black NVMe M.2, 1 TB SSD Raid, EVGA RTX 2080ti, Samsung Odyssey Plus, TM HOTAS/MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Gametrix 908 JetSeat

GA Flight Sim

I7-5820K, 4.2Ghz, Godlike Carbon MB, 16GB, 512 GB EVO 960 NVME M.2, 2 X SSD, EVGA 1080ti, HTC Vive, 3 X 4K 55" TVs, 4 X 27" Monitors, CH: Flight Yoke, Throttle Quadrant, Rudder Pedals

I ordered my Jetseat on Jan 21st, Andre promptly shipped it on Jan 22nd and it arrived on Saturday Feb 3rd. For those interested in the shipping the details from Russia to Denver, CO attached is a picture of the shipping log.

Installation was easy and it works as advertised. I agree with the consensus of the posts here: The JetSeat adds considerable to the feeling of flying and a whole new dimension to the VR experience.

The attachment straps just *barely* fit around my office chair, which I bought from Costco. I may make a set of extension straps, but this won't be a problem when I build my flight chair.

Damn, I shouldn't have ordered a custom cover/pad! I ordered mine/paid on January 12th, still have a week or so to go for shipment (as of my last update). Glad you're enjoying yours so far, can't wait to get mine all set up and running :pilotfly:

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

Damn, I shouldn't have ordered a custom cover/pad! I ordered mine/paid on January 12th, still have a week or so to go for shipment (as of my last update). Glad you're enjoying yours so far, can't wait to get mine all set up and running :pilotfly:

This is going to be the biggest and softest one I've ever made. It worth waiting :)

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

This is going to be the biggest and softest one I've ever made. It worth waiting :)

As always, Andre...you're the man! Can't wait to see it :thumbup:

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

I'll ask on here until Andre gets back to me. I had a Windows 10 full install last week and since reinstalling everything back Jetseat works in the control panel app but Simshaker for aviators begins to load then stops. No error messages at all. Have been loving this as well for the last 2 years. Anyone any ideas?

Thanks

MSI M5 z270 | Intel i5 7600k (OC) 4.8GHz | MSI GTX1080ti Gaming X 11Gb | 500gb Samsung 970 Evo NVME M.2 (DCS World) | 500gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD (OS and Apps) | 32Gb 2400MHz DDR4 - Crucial Ballistix | Be Quiet Silent Loop 240mm | NZXT H440 case |

Thrustmaster Warthog - 47608 with Virpil Mongoose joystick base | MFG Crosswinds - 1241 | Westland Lynx collective with Bodnar X board | Pilot's seat from ZH832 Merlin | JetSeat | Oculus Rift S | Windows 10 | VA |

That was made from a scratch.

I'm very interested Andre. I'm in the middle of finishing up construction of an aces 2. Looking for the cushion part of it. Could we pm about a possible quote on something like that please?

20180122_205902.thumb.jpg.10140aaf73a154efc030ea744c059048.jpg

| 8700k @4.9 | Gigabyte Gaming 7 | 32gb Tridentz @3000 | EVGA 1080 TI SC2 | CV1 | VKB MCG PRO

[sigpic]https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FeLGqKyJ3K08k3z-7XaegWgRuGRGkKUs/view?usp=sharing[/sigpic]

Andre what about my size will it work or will you need to build a custom version for my weight to get the same effect that a 150lb person would? I’m interested in purchasing a complete setup for dcs all mods and xp11 both fixed and rotary wing aircraft what would the total cost be

I just ordered a seat and the wings and wheels mod software

Edited by BlacleyCole

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

Thank you for the order, BlacleyCole!

I think a regular model should work fine for you. May I see a picture of your flight chair?

You have nothing more to buy, since SimShaker for Aviators software is free to use.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Wow!

Thank you for the order!

The previous seat was for your father, if I recall correctly?

Yes indeed. Wow you remembered?!

Promoting the Jetseat for all my friends, especially since your superb custom support!

Skickat från min SM-G950F via Tapatalk

Andre I’m not sure what my final chair will be as that part hasn’t been finalized yet currently at hom I use an office chair designed for large people in my rv it’s a folding chair

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

Andre so what was the wings and wheels apps I bought

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Thanks I’ll go find the SimShaker app when I get My seat.

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB