DCSFlightpanels (DCSFP) thread. Saitek Pro Flight Panels & DCS

ArturDCS

Now I see. And I picked them out and waited for a miracle:lol:. Nothing rude from your side - English is not my native language either:matrix:. Thank you very much for your help and explanations! Now I will try your .Binding profiles:joystick:!

Спойлер

Win11 Pro (x64)/32"Samsung C32HG70QQI 2560x1440/Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero/16-Core AMD Ryzen 9 5950X@4.9GHz/СВО CORSAIR iCUE H150i RGB PRO XT/ОЗУ Corsair CMG64GX4M2D3600C18 (128GB DDR4 3600MHz)/Sapphire NITRO+ AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX Vapor-X 24GB/NVMe M.2 Samsung SSD 980 PRO 500GB-Система/NVMe M.2 KINGSTON SKC3000S1024G-Авиасимуляторы/БП Corsair RM1000x [CP-9020201]/Корпус Corsair 7000D AIRFLOW [CC-9011219-WW] белый.

VR HP Reverb G2 rev.2.

TrackIR 5 Pro/Saitek Pro Flight Combat Rudder Pedals/Saitek Pro Flight X-65F Combat Control System/Saitek Pro Flight panels PZ55, PZ69.

Hello again. Today I received my Multipanel. The keys are working fine, but I can't get anything to show on the LCD. I have tried the F18 and F5 modules. I can configure any keys in the panel (using dcs bios, not keyboard emulator), so the panel is connected to DCS.

Any tips?

look at the DCS Flightpanel profile github (link in sig)

there are some examples how to do it.

Thanks, but I didn't explain it well enough. The LCD wasn't working, so it didn't matter what I put there, it wasn't working. It must be something with the USBs. Now it is working properly.

BTW, thanks for your job, I'm using the DCS BIOS and profiles from your signature.

Is there any page with the formulas for each aircraft? Capt. Zeen has one but it has very few aircrafts. Some of the profiles have formulas embedded, but others don't.

Not much out there but it isn't difficult making formulas if they are linear. Just look at the value from DCS-BIOS while flying and format accordingly.

There is also the formula sandbox in DCSFP. HTH

Thanks, but I didn't explain it well enough. The LCD wasn't working, so it didn't matter what I put there, it wasn't working. It must be something with the USBs. Now it is working properly.

BTW, thanks for your job, I'm using the DCS BIOS and profiles from your signature.

Is there any page with the formulas for each aircraft? Capt. Zeen has one but it has very few aircrafts. Some of the profiles have formulas embedded, but others don't.

Anyone else have the problem trying to get the F/A18C channel select rotary knobs working ? I have the Logitech version of the radio panel, everything works as advertised except the Channel Rotary....

Any pointers ? or is it a known bug ?

Intel Intel Core i7-8086K

32 Gig RAM

1 Tb Nvme SSD

EVGA 1080Ti

Win 10 64 Pro

LG 34UM95 34 inch Monitor

Track IR 5

Oculus Rift

HOTAS Warthog...mod'd TDC

SIMPEDS Pedals

Anyone else have the problem trying to get the F/A18C channel select rotary knobs working ? I have the Logitech version of the radio panel, everything works as advertised except the Channel Rotary....

Any pointers ? or is it a known bug ?

Yep, it isn't working yet.

I have another question about the multipanel, you can't configure the inner and outer rotary encoders, can you?. In the radio panel you can (if it isn't programmed by default) as they appear as different, but the multipanel does the same with both rotary encoders.

Hello all,

First sorry if my english is uncorrect

I recently discover your works and tools (AMAZING !!!)

I got a PZ69 and a PZ70 Panel

I have installing DCSFP and DCS-BIOS

DCS-BIOS Reponding with Chrome plugin

All working good if i use DCSFP in keyboard emulator

But when i'm using a profile (BF109 or F18 those interest me)

Panel seems to works (clicking buttons make action on panel and in DCSFP)

But Nothing happens in DCS and i have no returns from altitude or heading

Debbugging logs and error logs send me the same error

26.04.2019 07:24:56 version : 1.0.146.5744

9216 Custom message = [DCSBIOS.SendDataFunction()]

System.NullReferenceException

La référence d'objet n'est pas définie à une instance d'un objet.

à DCS_BIOS.DCSBIOS.SendDataFunction(String stringData)

26.04.2019 07:24:56 version : 1.0.146.5744

666 Custom message = [Via DCSBIOS.SetLastException()]

System.NullReferenceException

It's seems the DCS-BIOS doesn't recognize DCSFP command

Maybe someone can help me

Thank's for yours returns

Hello Carleo

I am no expert but check this:-

With the DCSFP page open and DCS running with the aircraft you are using, you do not mention if the black wheel at the top of the DCS page is spinning. This needs to be spinning for the DCS BIOS bindings to work. If it is not working , on the DCSFP page click OPTIONS , then SETTINGS , then on this page just below general click on DCS-BIOS and make sure on this page that DCS-BIOS json folder location is correct.

As i use DCS.openbeta mine is :- USERDIRECTORY$$$###\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\DCS-BIOS\doc\json

Is there a way to let dcsflightpanels to change profile automatically with the plane changjng in dcs?

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽  Valve Index 🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, Virpil Alpha Grip, Virpil CM3 Throttle + Control Panel 2, Winwing Orion (Skywalker) Pedals, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png

Hello PEEP, thanks for your replie

Are you talking about the wheel i quote in the picture below

If it is, she's spinning at the start of DCSFP and no more after

Yes Carleo, it should be spinning all the time while flying. Did you make sure the the location of your json file is correct?

Hello all,

I find a way for made it works

i have put the DCSFP repertory on the desktop

Before i put it on the userprofile/gamesaved/DCS.openbeta repertory

i don't know what exactly change in the comportement of the soft

But it work

PZ55 Switch Panel

Hi! I can't set up gear indicators for SpitfireLFMkIX on the PZ55 panel. In the file "SpitfireLFMkIX.lua" from Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\DCS-BIOS\lib there are two identical parameters for two different commands - is it correct or an error?

defineTumb("UC_DOWN_C",2, 3099, 131, 1, {0,1}, nil, false, "Undercarriage", "Undercarriage Indicator On/Off")

defineTumb("UC_DOWN_C",2, 3099, 131, 1, {0,1}, nil, false, "Undercarriage", "Undercarriage Raise/Lower_down_indication")

Edited by Saylors
Спойлер

Win11 Pro (x64)/32"Samsung C32HG70QQI 2560x1440/Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero/16-Core AMD Ryzen 9 5950X@4.9GHz/СВО CORSAIR iCUE H150i RGB PRO XT/ОЗУ Corsair CMG64GX4M2D3600C18 (128GB DDR4 3600MHz)/Sapphire NITRO+ AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX Vapor-X 24GB/NVMe M.2 Samsung SSD 980 PRO 500GB-Система/NVMe M.2 KINGSTON SKC3000S1024G-Авиасимуляторы/БП Corsair RM1000x [CP-9020201]/Корпус Corsair 7000D AIRFLOW [CC-9011219-WW] белый.

VR HP Reverb G2 rev.2.

TrackIR 5 Pro/Saitek Pro Flight Combat Rudder Pedals/Saitek Pro Flight X-65F Combat Control System/Saitek Pro Flight panels PZ55, PZ69.

looks like an error.

i will check this

i have deleted these two lines and replaced with:

defineTumb("UC_DOWN_C",2, 3099, 131, 1, {0,1}, nil, false, "Undercarriage", "Undercarriage U/C Indicator Cut-Off Toggle")

you can do that for yourself. After editing, start a mission and jump in a plane to update the json files. than everything should work as intended.

Fix will be in the next release of BIOS with an rework for the Spitfire.lua.

Edited by BlackLibrary

OK! Thanks!

Screen_190429_201755.thumb.png.60ff7c9d6a2b6b263155d7d16890e179.png

Edited by Saylors
Спойлер

VR HP Reverb G2 rev.2.

Hi valrond

I have been testing the c101 bindings so I can do a c101 profile too, so just to let people know some of the 3 way switches for the external lights are not coded correctly and there is no code yet for the flight director.

As I have the module I have been able to get working code for the external light switches and now working on the flight director. I am new to this coding but thought I try to help out and it makes one appreciate all the work that the guys put in to it. I will forward this on to BlackLibrary as soon as I get the flight director going.

@peep you have the latest version?

My testers say that in the cc version everything works correct.

The tests for EB are running

@valrod with the standard page in flightpanels you can't make the radio to work. You have to program it in the "fp.exe" ( in the sourse code) like all the other available radios