C-101 BUGS WE ARE TRACKING

Tango

Known. This is WIP, an early version will be available in next open beta release
great news!

On a separate note, I found a few mission editor bugs with the C-101EB.

First, once you place a player controlled C-101EB on the map and deselect it, you can't select it again. Same thing if you open a mission with a player controlled C-101EB. C-101CC works fine funny enough.

Second, the C-101EB doesn't seem to have the special options available, for example, solo flight or IFR hood. Again, it works fine for C-101CC.

Third, the default smoke system payload in the weapons selection screen seems messed up. It has a red colourant where white smoke should be. I had to create a custom payload for the smoke to work properly.

Thanks for all the hard work! :)

Strange. This is a never ending story. We are very busy with much more important stuff, these are minor issues and will look at them later on. Thanks anyway for reporting, of course.
ok. fyi, I found a couple of work arounds.

If you place a C-101CC and then change it to a C-101EB, then the special options tab is available.

Also, if you can't select a player controlled C-101EB, place any other aircraft on the map and make it player controlled. Then you can select the C-101EB again and change its properties. Make sure to make the C-101EB player controlled again once it has focus.

great news!

On a separate note, I found a few mission editor bugs with the C-101EB.

First, once you place a player controlled C-101EB on the map and deselect it, you can't select it again. Same thing if you open a mission with a player controlled C-101EB. C-101CC works fine funny enough.

Second, the C-101EB doesn't seem to have the special options available, for example, solo flight or IFR hood. Again, it works fine for C-101CC.

Third, the default smoke system payload in the weapons selection screen seems messed up. It has a red colourant where white smoke should be. I had to create a custom payload for the smoke to work properly.

Thanks for all the hard work! :)

Which build are you on? I'm checking it, but I don't have/can't reproduce these issues on 2.5.4.26552 Openbeta

Edited by Vincent90

A less important bug, but the hundred's digit on both gray chilean liveries is in a different gray color:

bGY3nkJ.jpg

The desert chilean skin is fine, as the numeral is black, but on the two gray skins it looks like this :(

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Numeral --> working on it.

:D thanks a lot !

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Hi guys loving my new C-101EB & CC:

I am trying to learn the ILS system but the training mission for this needs its fail parameters adjusted. by following all instructions too the letter I fail the climb out 2 seconds before the "climb out successful message"

sorry if this is a known issue

fly fast , navigate precisely , communicate effectively and you might just drop some explosive banter on some terrorists - Saber

Hi guys loving my new C-101EB & CC:

I am trying to learn the ILS system but the training mission for this needs its fail parameters adjusted. by following all instructions too the letter I fail the climb out 2 seconds before the "climb out successful message"

sorry if this is a known issue

Hi Saber. Fixed.

Wait for next update or grab the files here.

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

sigpic97175_2_small.pngAERGES-LOGO-sin_fondo_small.png

Numeral --> working on it.

From today's update:

Rework on aircraft numerals (changed color for Chilean numeral).

Thanks for the quick fixing of this issue :D

I think it is since the last update, but I might be wrong since I bought it only two weekends ago. Playing VR with Oculus, when I look in the mirror, distance is inverted. The closer I look, the further the image appears and vice versa

EDIT: I haven't tested it in the CC, now that I recall

This is because with AFM the airplane performance is worst and doesn't climb as well as with SFM. Will correct the mission.

Did you mean EFM? Or is this module only AFM for now? There's a good review article by Mudspike that mentioned an EFM level (which of course, doesn't say it all in terms of actual criteria because it's only "part of PFM", but still, is normally quite superior to SFM and even AFM).

Since it's not indicated on the product page, it's not easy to be entirely sure. It seems to be ASM, too.

So from what I understand, it's a change due to the change from SFM to EFM, correct? :)

System specs: Win7 x64 | CPU: i7-4770K | RAM: 16 GB | GPU: GTX 980 Ti 6 GB | Thrustmaster HOTAS | MFG rudder pedals | SATA3 SSD | TrackIR

Did you mean EFM? Or is this module only AFM for now? There's a good review article by Mudspike that mentioned an EFM level (which of course, doesn't say it all in terms of actual criteria because it's only "part of PFM", but still, is normally quite superior to SFM and even AFM).

Since it's not indicated on the product page, it's not easy to be entirely sure. It seems to be ASM, too.

According to the official AvioDev trailer, it is EFM. Ref: