VEAO Wildcat F4F Gear Animation

I wonder how many wildcat you could put on a modern CV :D

give me the model, and I'll let you know... ;) :megalol: :thumbup:

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

• 4 weeks later...
Yes a FM2 is one of the variants we are developing :)

Pman

Is there going to be a sub form for the F4F?

and also which F4F are we going to get? (F4F-3 or F4F-4 etc...)

Put in the quote there for you, So at least an FM-2 and it sounds like more... :thumbup: Hope to find out exactly as well, would like to build a sim pit for this. So just waiting myself for full confirmation to get started

Put in the quote there for you, So at least an FM-2 and it sounds like more... Hope to find out exactly as well, would like to build a sim pit for this. So just waiting myself for full confirmation to get started

The Fm2 will for sure be one of the planned variants. We have the option of either an additional f3 or an f4.

But don't forget, until it's officially announced its a planned aircraft :)

Pman

The Fm2 will for sure be one of the planned variants. We have the option of either an additional f3 or an f4.

But don't forget, until it's officially announced its a planned aircraft :)

Pman

I will continue to ignore it's presence then with the P-40 shots/videos until it's announced... officially :music_whistling:

Can't blame a mudcat for at least asking about a wildcatfish :) Will there be some sort of announcement Soon or Soon™

That I am afraid is out of my control

All I can say is keep eye on forums and Facebook and when there is something to share we will

Pman

Hahaha I remember Battlestations Pacific :) Used to play that on my laptop

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Member of AEF | 161 SQN

3D Modeler, Texture Artist, Designer, Flight Simmer:joystick:

Check out my liveries :http://www.jrolfedesign.com/texture.html

PC Specs:i7 3770k @ 4.3Ghz, EVGA GTX1080ti Black Edition, 16GB Adata XPG 2133Mhz, 1x 128GB SSD [OS and work programs], 1x 240GB SSD [DCS World install], 1x 2TB HDD [Data and games], 1x 500GB HDD [Video recording], VKB Gladiator Joystick

• 3 months later...

Earlier on in this thread there was talk of 2 carriers being developed by VEAO, one RN and one USN. Any chance that a Jeep carrier (CVE) is one of those? That would open up a large number of scenarios for carrier ops in the Atlantic/Mediterranean. The only US CV's to operate in the Med or Atlantic were the Ranger and Wasp very early on in the War. On the other hand, the ubiquitous Jeep carriers soldiered on in every theater as well as throughout the Korean War. :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Earlier on in this thread there was talk of 2 carriers being developed by VEAO, one RN and one USN. Any chance that a Jeep carrier (CVE) is one of those? That would open up a large number of scenarios for carrier ops in the Atlantic/Mediterranean. The only US CV's to operate in the Med or Atlantic were the Ranger and Wasp very early on in the War. On the other hand, the ubiquitous Jeep carriers soldiered on in every theater as well as throughout the Korean War. :thumbup:

Nah both carriers that I am looking at are full fleet carriers. Ranger is one of them as she carried Wildcats off of North Africa

Pman

• 4 weeks later...
Meow!!

Seeing as everyone is going crazy about cat's at the moment, we thought we'd post this up...

I think you'll agree it looks stunning.

Oh yeah.....SURPRISE!!!

Ah, your crew really has great taste in planes. I am so excited about getting the Kittyhawk and I will definitely get the Wildcat, for sure. :thumbup: MJ