See through wings, Can anyone explain

HI All and DCS.

Looks like the latest update of DCS World is great apart from one issue. Whenever I look from cockpit to wings they seem to be see through and the same problem happens when I follow bombs. Can anyone confirm this issue and what are DCS doing to remove it?

***Note to ED can you acknowledge this issue please***

Jateu

Edited by Jateu
ed not bothering to reply

Update still not a damn thing from DCS but then it looks like they don't care as I still haven't had a reply. However I have not taken a screen shot. Has anyone got any idea what is going on!!!!!

1767269735_seethroughwing!!!!!.thumb.jpg.c824a3e4fe71074732aebf4fb1f2e776.jpg

See through wings, Can anyone explain

Hi All,

I have posted this image and still no one has got back to me left alone DCS. Its very frustrating can anyone tell me whats going on and if there is a fix for it.

Many thanks

Jateu

1840344951_seethroughwing!!!!!.thumb.jpg.25dfb14e85c9591e10cd744f5d254208.jpg

I had it installed but I turned it off. This was never a problem with last version of dcs world! The same issue is happening when I look at any 3d object ie bombs falling, cars, tanks, hangers etc basically everything not just aircraft !

Jateu

• ED Team

I would remove any mods you are running and try a repair from the start menu, if it fixes the issue add your mods one at a time to see if any of them are causing the problem.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• 1 month later...

Disabling the MOD does not disable the changes it made to your graphics settings..

goto options, set everything to low, run a mission, then put it back.

the only other thing that causes invisible parts and reversed backfacing is when the system runs off the Intel GPU instead of the nVidia GPU.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs