• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello!

please add one pilot: 127.lae Ilje Arizanov

Squadron name: 127. lovačka avijacijska eskadrila "Vitezovi"

Planes: Mig29,Mig21,Su25T

Edited by IL2TOBIAS

What is a man if he loses his homeland? We, the pilots, must fly and take the first and the strongest impact of the aggressor on ourselves so we could save at least one child in this country.

Major Zoran Radosavljevic *26.02.1965 +26.03.1999

Legenda si bio, legenda ostao...

Registration blue flag

Hi:-)

Lonewolf:

callsign: Virus

Typ: A-10C

thx for registration :pilotfly:

**** „Es gibt alte Piloten und es gibt kühne Piloten, aber es gibt keine alten, kühnen Piloten.“ ****

Andre Kostolany

http://www.combatpilot.at :pilotfly:

Intel i5-3570k 4x3,4 GHz auf MSI M77 MPower, GeForce GTX 1080, 16 GB RAM DDR3-1.600, 500 GB SSD, Logitech G13 + G110, G35 Headset, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, WIN 7 HP, LG IP235P 32 Zoll 21:9,, TrackIR 5

Hi all :)

Lonewolf:

callsign: Bux

Typ: SU27, MIG29, F15

I'm returning to DCS after 6 years so I suppose that I'm a noob, be condescendent please ...

Reading the docs ...

Thanks

Edited by bux

Hello all! Added you in the first post.

Thanks for the registration. Operation's Blue Flag Round 3 ends tonight but we will continue with various events which we will announce shortly.

Stay tuned here and in the buddyspike website. (http://www.buddyspike.net)

Thanks!

Greg

"ARGO" DCS UH-1H DLC SP Campaign

373vFS DCS World squadron (Greece) - www.buddyspike.net

"ARGO 2.0 Project Phoenix" UH-1H DLC Campaign - WIP

Squadron name: =RAF= Russian Air Force

Active pilots number: 10

Pilots callsigns:

1) =RAF=Muffler[sA]

2) =RAF=Eugen[sA]

3) =RAF=Маэстро[sA]

4) =RAF=Elalfer[sA]

5) =RAF=Surgeon[sA]

6) =RAF=FAB999[sA]

7)=RAF=David[sA]

8.)=RAF=Armen[sA]

9)=RAF=Акула[sA]

Please, add one more member:

10)=RAF=Luft415[sA]

VR Pimax 8KX, i9-9900KF, RTX 2080Ti, RAM 32GB, SSD 970 EVO+ 1TB.

http://forum.aviaraf.ru

Operation "Cruise" is up on our server (373vFS - Buddyspike.net).

Details : www.buddyspike.net/cruise

Enjoy! :)

*Please let us know of any issues or if the server is down.

There is a bug in the mission that massively affects gameplay. One of the target locations is supposed to be a village, but is in the open sea at FH50. It was the objective in 2 of 3 times I played this mission so far and in that case there was nothing to do except convoy hunting. I would be happy if that could get fixed. :)

Unless we're supposed to strike the city of Atlantis, maybe that's what it is? :D

Apart from that the mission looks really nice. The low-threat environment brigns some nice use for the MiG-21 and other planes in the A-G role :thumbup:

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

There is a bug in the mission that massively affects gameplay. One of the target locations is supposed to be a village, but is in the open sea at FH50. It was the objective in 2 of 3 times I played this mission so far and in that case there was nothing to do except convoy hunting. I would be happy if that could get fixed. :)

Unless we're supposed to strike the city of Atlantis, maybe that's what it is? :D

Apart from that the mission looks really nice. The low-threat environment brigns some nice use for the MiG-21 and other planes in the A-G role :thumbup:

:doh:

Thanks mate will check out asap. I don't still undestand why this is happening but hope to solve it soon. Also if you experience any disconnects and ctd's connected with this reported issue: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=148625

,please post your logs and tracks there in order to help ED fix it.

Greg

:doh:

Thanks mate will check out asap. I don't still undestand why this is happening but hope to solve it soon. Also if you experience any disconnects and ctd's connected with this reported issue: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=148625

,please post your logs and tracks there in order to help ED fix it.

Greg

Will do that, since it happens to me as well, especially on this mission.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

Tornado3 small.jpg

I have found a bug in Operation Cruise. The Target area at 37T GH 177 797 cannot be completed. Two AAA emplacements and two Stinger comms guys are stuck inside buildings. Additionally, north east of the town there are three bunkers and an armed watchtower that are not visible in flight and therefore cannot be killed.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I have found a bug in Operation Cruise. The Target area at 37T GH 177 797 cannot be completed. Two AAA emplacements and two Stinger comms guys are stuck inside buildings. Additionally, north east of the town there are three bunkers and an armed watchtower that are not visible in flight and therefore cannot be killed.

Checking and fixing now. Thanks a lot.

Greg

Hey Greg,

Any intel on when you plan to start using 1.5 for events? {TAC} switched over to 1.5 and its a little hard to go back...I'm sure you know what I mean.

Im also interested to see how 1.5 acts with a real server load.

Thanks for all you guys do.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.

Hey Greg,

Any intel on when you plan to start using 1.5 for events? {TAC} switched over to 1.5 and its a little hard to go back...I'm sure you know what I mean.

Im also interested to see how 1.5 acts with a real server load.

Thanks for all you guys do.

We have our first server tests with Operation "Coast" and Dogfight sessions to report issues.

So far some scripting engine and stability issues prevent us from releasing the 4th round of Operation "Blue Flag" but events and missions will be available the following days.

We will update you more about the activities during the week.

Greg

We have our first server tests with Operation "Coast" and Dogfight sessions to report issues.

So far some scripting engine and stability issues prevent us from releasing the 4th round of Operation "Blue Flag" but events and missions will be available the following days.

We will update you more about the activities during the week.

Greg

Coast? :huh:

:D

Anyways, can't wait to return to Blue Flag when it's running in 1.5. :joystick:

Tornado3 small.jpg

The Kg ZbV "Eiserner Krieger " likes to join Blue Flag Op

name: Kampfgruppe ZbV "Eiserne Krieger"

Active Pilots in DCS : [EK] Raiit, [EK] Lemmy, [EK] Multivitamin ,[EK] TheFinn, [EK] Balu , [EK] Sepp

DCS Reserve: [EK] Jan , [EK] PCFlo

Our Clan was established 2010 and to our Maingames belongs Warthunder , World of Tanks and COH 1+2. To our clan belong over 156 people.

We like it to join the red forces

Edited by Sepp
Didnt wrote the chosen side in this essay

Thanks all who registered. Your callsigns and squadrons were added in the list of participants.

Stay tuned for our upcoming Challenge-Training event for 1.5 which we will announce shortly.

Greg

I found another bug with operation cruise. On the target area at 37T FH 832 731 there is a shilka halfway stuck in a building in the south of the city. It is not fully hidden inside the building but it was difficult to spot (especially with using the IR modes of the TGP. for some reason the CCD mode works better with vehicles clipping into stuff) and the building had to die in the process. Not as mission-breaking as my previous bug, but still.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]