Operation "Blue Flag" - 24/7 PvP Campaign - ROUND 2

gregzagk

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gudauta was holdet by this one T72. I have seen him. Also we had at Sochi 2 Planes on the ground.

What is a man if he loses his homeland? We, the pilots, must fly and take the first and the strongest impact of the aggressor on ourselves so we could save at least one child in this country.

Major Zoran Radosavljevic *26.02.1965 +26.03.1999

Legenda si bio, legenda ostao...

;2477825']Hey Defenders of Mozdock and Mineralnye Vody!

57626704.jpg

<51>Teknetinium

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR7AqcuR-HZcpOhQXkRVYNciO08ac6xdIXq7UEeNfLjKFKZGot_tg

is on our side...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

TaliG - 373vFS

“Do not repeat the tactics which have gained you one victory, but let your methods be regulated by the infinite variety of circumstances.”

Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Complaining about a fighting MBT but start basecapturing at night when the most players sleep....

• Like 1

What is a man if he loses his homeland? We, the pilots, must fly and take the first and the strongest impact of the aggressor on ourselves so we could save at least one child in this country.

so its cheating to attack a base with a tank? where is the problem that you guys cant even destroy a single T72? Muh murica freedom time has stopped

• Like 1

Complaining about a fighting MBT but start basecapturing at night when the most players sleep....

If you will kindly switch your sleep schedule to be on american prime time we will be happy to provide good fights for bases. But on a serious note when we are asleep you guys recap all the bases we took so i don't really get your argument.

so its cheating to attack a base with a tank? where is the problem that you guys cant even destroy a single T72? Muh murica freedom time has stopped

Yes, it is against the rules. The fact you're okay with the rules being broken makes me very uncomfortable with having you on the server. It makes me question your integrity.

I am from the UK and I switch my sleep schedule for american prime time, especially at the weekends. The same thing we do while you are sleeping, you are doing while we are sleeping. Your argument is beyond invalid

Well,im awake to your time. And let us see what you did for basefight. You guys captured one airfield. The basefight over sochi did you guys allready loose. This single T72 was standing on the parking area for atleast 15 minutes. You had there 2 A10 and 1 Ka50. Noone managed it to kill it.

EDIT:

does blue have not more EU players than Red has NA players?

We shouldn't have to engage a tank at Gudauta that came from a town 10nmi away.

So why are you guys playing A10 and Ka50 when you can only destroy parking units?

Server is still down BTW :music_whistling:

Wow, such landing, much no gear, so slide...

T.16000M FCS HOTAS

Owned : Flaming Cliff 3 | Mig-21Bis | AJS-37 Viggen | F/A-18C | F-5E | Mirage 2000c | F-14B | Ka-50 | JF-17

Wishlist : F-4 | Mi-24 | MiG-23 | F-15E | F-16

Dev. Wishlist : Tornado | Mirage F1 | MiG-25 | F-104 | Étendard/Super Étendard | Saab 35 Draken | JAS-39 Gripen A

I'm sorry, which team just took Gudauta, Sochi, and Min Vody in an hour? :)

So you guys took Gudauta? Ah yes for 5 minutes. Sochi would be red if the server didnt crashed, We had allready our fighters over sochi and there where no enemys.

Server got switched off at 0045 tongiht so that "night duty" performance was restricted. :) :)

We could definitely use some Red US time zone teams. Else it's fairly balanced and its much better to have unequal sides so that there is constant give and take and movement.

1 week into the second campagin and its close to the start point so all the whining about red sides sides is only spoiling the great play by the main sqn's on red. It's far more important to have equal play than equal numbers, isn't it guys?

So stop the silly moving of vehicles across the map you are only disgracing the excellent efforts of your relative teams :)

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *

because a single tank managed it to capture a base where 2 A10s and one Ka50 was near. Do you guys didnt even played the anti tank tutorial?

You keep coming back to the strength of our air to ground forces in the AO and your single glorious T-72B...You're conveniently forgetting that moving that tank was cheating...

It should also be noted that Red showed some good tactical skill in air assaults, I'm pretty sure that SA-9 at Gudauta was dropped Northeast of it by a helicopter.

GJ Reds!

Lord of Salt

You keep coming back to the strength of our air to ground forces in the AO and your single glorious T-72B...You're conveniently forgetting that moving that tank was cheating...

It should also be noted that Red showed some good tactical skill in air assaults, I'm pretty sure that SA-9 at Gudauta was dropped Northeast of it by a helicopter.

GJ Reds!

Yes for sure,it was not good that this guy attacked you with his T72. But its not that hard to destroy a single tank. Even when its moving. You guys had Maverick and Vikhr rockets...

in the time you complained about this singe tank,you could destroy it 3 or 4 times.