M-2000C for DCS World by RAZBAM - Available for Pre-Purchase

MemphisBelle

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am running version 2.0 - the module is now showing up in my modules - but when I try to install it says unknown module??

Update 2.0 first and then try.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

I am running version 2.0 - the module is now showing up in my modules - but when I try to install it says unknown module??

Exact same issue here.. Updated everything but the install still errors out..

Any suggestions?

"Pride is a poor substitute for intelligence."

RAMBO

I have a question but i don't think i should open a new thread for it.

If one day at an airshow i will have the possibility to sit in the cockpit of a m2000c, will i be able to confuse the presenting pilots by showing that me as a civilian, am able to start the machine on my own? :P

OK for those folks that were getting "Unknown Module" errors like I was, try running the updater now as it pushes a new version and once loaded THEN the module will load correctly from Module Manager..

And nice module it is too! Spent about 15 minutes flying around NTTR and really love the feel and the cockpit looks awesome. Very nice first module by Razbam...

"Pride is a poor substitute for intelligence."

RAMBO

I have a question but i don't think i should open a new thread for it.

If one day at an airshow i will have the possibility to sit in the cockpit of a m2000c, will i be able to confuse the presenting pilots by showing that me as a civilian, am able to start the machine on my own? :P

That is a great question i aswell would wonder this

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Can you use the keyboard for all the buttons, instead the mouse, for M-2000C ?

Thanks

I9 12900k@ 5 GHz | 32 GB DDR4 | Asus ROG  Strix Z690-A Gaming Wifi d4| RTX 3090 | 6 TB SSD + 8 TB HDD | 4K Samsung Q90R 55" | VKB MK III PRO L | Virpil Throttle MONGOOST-50 | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR5

Can you use the keyboard for all the buttons, instead the mouse, for M-2000C ?

Not at present, there's quite a few functions that are not bindable. However, it is a very early beta release and controls are nowhere near finalised; I would expect a lot more bindings to be added in future as more of the aircraft systems are completed and for everything 'important' to be able to be configured to your liking. I don't know if it'll ever get to 100% of switches being bindable, though.

Hi ,,can I buy this module if am on steam?

Not yet, it's only just been released in a very early 'beta' state. I'd be surprised if it was never released on Steam, but I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't happen for a few months. Could be sooner, of course; ED have put up betas on Steam before.

ooh bummer.....I would love to buy the mirage and would like to see if ED design the JAS Gripen...... hopefully in future ..

...so just to be clear... even if I buy the mirage on ED website I cannot bind the DLC with my steam DCS world game and play it?

Edited by hanzino

So, we shouldn't expect Mirage on Steam soon?

Uh? Where did I hint at something like that?:huh:

I was just answering about the licence transfer (purchase there, fly elsewhere).

When it's out of beta.

Ahem... you sure? :rolleyes:

Last time I checked, here's what was said. Quite different.

spacer.png

YAAAAAY! This was the feature I was most looking forward to (if you couldn't tell from the bug report).

With respect to NTTR, on the F99th server, which I believe uses Ciribobs autolase script, I was able to locate the JTAC laser using LSS mode on the A-10s TGP. I didn't change the GBUs code to see if it would track the laser but since LSS picked it up I would expect the bomb would see it too. I'll report back if I get a chance to try it.

EDIT: I tested Ciribobs JTAC auto lase script and it works great on NTTR too. Attached are two missions. A control test using the A-10C (for you to verify the script works and the LGB tracks the laser), and a duplicate but with the M-2000C for you to test. When doing the A-10C, it's important to *IMMEDIATELY* select the bomb and drop it because I started the airplane out at a very high altitude and the engines flame out and you lose power after a few seconds which prevents dropping the bomb. I picked a super high altitude so that the bomb seeker would sweep all the way down across the target and fall short if it fails to track, but still have sufficient energy to reach the target if it locks on to the laser.

forSCIENCE.miz

forSCIENCE(A-10C_Control).miz

Edited by sniporbob

Awesome news. I was really looking forward to that feature!

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg