M-2000C for DCS World by RAZBAM - Available for Pre-Purchase

MemphisBelle

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, this nearly escaped me. Had I known that this was going to be available now, I would have not pre-ordered the NTTR and waited for release, then used my bonus for a 20% discount.

But I had ordered the L-39C and the NTTR map, which left "no money in die bankenstein" to use! To quote a crappy '80's tune from Germany! :doh:

Fortunately, I've just had a couple of Paypal refunds, plus a dispute being finally paid out, so I could afford to order it.

Lucky me :thumbup:

Kneeboard Guides

Rig: Asus B650-GAMING PLUS; Ryzen 7800X3D ; 64GB DDR5 5600; RTX 4080; VPC T50 CM2 HOTAS; SN-1 Pedals; VR = Pico 4 over VD Wireless + Index; Point Control v2

VIVE LA FRANCE!:thumbup:

NZXT H400i case

i9 9900k @ 4,9GHz (cooled by NZXT Kraken X62 4x140Fan - Push/Pull)

Asus RoG Maximus XI Gene with 32GB G.Skill CL14

Samsung M.2 970Pro 1000GB

ZOTAC RTX 2080ti Triple Fan 11GB

34" RoG Swift Curved TFT

runs smooth like Beck's Gold :D

HTC VIVE pro eYe (still freaking out!)

Thrust Master HOTAS Warthog on MONSTERTECH table mounts

15cm Stick Extension + red spring by SAHAJ 8 (<-- love them)

(TM F-18C ordered)

TPR (Thrustmaster Pendular Rudder)

T.Flight USAF Headset

Probably until beta release in December...

I just hope it lasts through October, that's all I need.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Owned modules: Flaming Cliffs 3, A-10C, F-86F, MiG-21bis, Hawk T.1A, Bf 109 K-4, Ka-50, UH-1H, Fw 190 D-9, L-39C, MiG-15bis, Mi-8MTV2, M-2000C, P-51D, Nevada

PC Specs: i7 4770k @3.5GHz, GTX 980 Ti, 16GB RAM

Peripherals: CH Fighterstick, CH Throttle, VKB T-Rudder Pedals Mk III, TrackIR 5

On the condition that factions are renamed accordingly, such as Amurica and Brutain.

It's 'Murica :) .

So... still... why M-2000C and not Mirage? At least it should be M-2000C all over, I think.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

It's 'Murica :) .

So... still... why M-2000C and not Mirage? At least it should be M-2000C all over, I think.

Love your Murage 2000C.

I'll name it so from now on.

I guess its licensing issues with Dassault. Though I wonder if "Games" need such a license. Do e.g. Battlefield or CoD have licenses for all weapons and vehicles they use?

I somehow hesitate to join the Murage Club. 3rd Aircraft with a promised EFM/PFM. Yet the others are still SFM for way too long.

Fox

Spoiler

PC Specs: Ryzen 9 5900X, 3080ti, 64GB RAM, Oculus Quest 3

I guess its licensing issues with Dassault. Though I wonder if "Games" need such a license. Do e.g. Battlefield or CoD have licenses for all weapons and vehicles they use?
They either have, or slightly change the names.

DICE actually went under some flak for its unlicensed use of the V22 Osprey if I remember correctly.

Is the software industry so new to people that so many in this forum don't seem to understand that RELEASE comes after BETA?

You're buying a beta guys, it's written black on white.

If you don't want it because you're such a 5-star customer who doesn't deserve to be annoyed with bugs, then wait xx months and buy the final product, it will be the same price!

The beauty of it is that before ED introduced this "open beta" policy, you could hear everyone whining and crying to get a taste of the product before it was finished.

This community will never be happy, because it simply doesn't want to...

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Mud, wind and fire.

Is the software industry so new to people that so many in this forum don't seem to understand that RELEASE comes after BETA?

You're buying a beta guys, it's written black on white.

If you don't want it because you're such a 5-star customer who doesn't deserve to be annoyed with bugs, then wait xx months and buy the final product, it will be the same price!

The beauty of it is that before ED introduced this "open beta" policy, you could hear everyone whining and crying to get a taste of the product before it was finished.

This community will never be happy, because it simply doesn't want to...

To clarify, the message this was answering to has been deleted.

Next time I'll quote, to avoid looking like I'm being aggressive for nothing...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Mud, wind and fire.

You are going to be famous around this forum very soon with your attitude.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

What version of the INS is fitted in the Mirage?

Im used to using the Civa INS units in Concorde, ADEU cards and all.

Mirage 2000 uses Sagem's UNI 52.

The navigation control panel looks like this one (yet it's not the exact M2000C model, there are differences between Mirage 2000 variants):

299082IMG4394.jpg.6c308bdc2eb5b93d57c7bd9b4bb573f9.jpg

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

Cool. Being popular on internet forums feels like being rich at Monopoly...

:megalol: :thumbup:

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com