NEW SERVER-= ACG WW2 Server (EU) =-

IronJockel

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the server online? I cant seem to find it. I am on 1.5.3.52724.74.

The server was down - I caught Jockel on ACG's teamspeak server via their webpage and he's restarted it for us :thumbup:

My PC specs: Win10 64 Pro, CPU i7-3820 4.4GHz, 16GB RAM, GPU Nvidia 1070 (8gb vram).

Controls: Microsoft FFB2, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, MFG Crosswind Pedals, TrackIR5.
My DCS Youtube Videos https://www.youtube.com/user/No64Bounder

• 2 weeks later...

I really don't know what I do wrong but I did may hours of sight seeing on your server and I can't find the AI's.

My model enlargement are set to large, do the AI are flying on the deck? Are they spawning when I spawn and fly to the the PoE zone or they loiter around during the complete mission? Is there a way to know if there is any AI airborne like we know when human players are in? I know I am a complete noob ;)

The AIs spawn in the south-east area over the mountains (see PvE box on the briefing map). There are about 6 or 8 at the start of a mission. Once they shoot each other down it seems like no more spawn. So you currently have to wait for the mission to rotate (once every 2 hours) before you'll find more AI.

There's another WWII server that has AI spawn more frequently. I can't remember the name of the server (WWII Combat Server?) but it uses the bases at Gelendzhik and Novorossiysk.

Thanks for the server! I'm new to the P-51 and loving it so far. Apologies in advance that I'm using your server as a place to learn everything (literally) about the P-51. Yesterday I even managed to get into the air and get shot down, which was a nice change of pace from before :)

Thanks for the server! I'm new to the P-51 and loving it so far. Apologies in advance that I'm using your server as a place to learn everything (literally) about the P-51. Yesterday I even managed to get into the air and get shot down, which was a nice change of pace from before :)

I'm glad you enjoying it :-)

I too am starting out with the P-51 and after a few weeks honing my take off, landing and making myself dizzy skills ventured onto the server last night. Took me ages to find anyone else and when I finally did I remembered how much of a coward I am and ran away. After showing everyone how great I am at flying at high speed back to base I confidently lined up for landing only to completely forget my training and hit the runway at an impossibly fast speed.

Crash. But boy was it exciting :) Back for more soon.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello friends! Can we also have 'spring' and 'fall' maps rotating and maybe the 'time of day' changed to add some diversity? Danke!

Specs:

Asus Z97 PRO Gamer, i7 4790K@4.6GHz, 4x8GB Kingston @2400MHz 11-13-14-32, Titan X, Creative X-Fi, 128+2x250GB SSDs, VPC T50 Throttle + G940, MFG Crosswinds, TrackIR 5 w/ pro clip, JetSeat, Win10 Pro 64-bit, Oculus Rift, 27"@1920x1080

Settings:

2.1.x - Textures:High Terrain:High Civ.Traffic:Off Water:High VisRan:Low Heatblur:High Shadows:High Res:1920x1080 RoC:1024 MSAA:4x AF:16x HDR:OFF DefS: ON GCI: ON DoF:Off Lens: OFF C/G:390m Trees:1500m R:max Gamma: 1.5

Hey IronJockel! Any plans to throw the odd B-17 or He-111 into the brawl now that Markindel and co have made it possible? That would open up the possibilities to simulate a small scale tactical air war similar to the CloD servers. Really neat stuff! :)

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/?arrFilter_pf%5Bfiletype%5D=&arrFilter_pf%5Bgameversion%5D=&arrFilter_pf%5Bfilelang%5D=&arrFilter_pf%5Baircraft%5D=&arrFilter_DATE_CREATE_1_DAYS_TO_BACK=&CREATED_BY=markindel&sort_by_order=TIMESTAMP_X_DESC&set_filter=Filter

Cougar, CH and Saitek PnP hall sensor kits + shift registers: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=220916

Shapeways store for DIY flight simming equipment and repair: https://www.shapeways.com/shops/rel4y-diy-joystick-flight-simming

Hey IronJockel! Any plans to throw the odd B-17 or He-111 into the brawl now that Markindel and co have made it possible? That would open up the possibilities to simulate a small scale tactical air war similar to the CloD servers. Really neat stuff! :)

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/?arrFilter_pf%5Bfiletype%5D=&arrFilter_pf%5Bgameversion%5D=&arrFilter_pf%5Bfilelang%5D=&arrFilter_pf%5Baircraft%5D=&arrFilter_DATE_CREATE_1_DAYS_TO_BACK=&CREATED_BY=markindel&sort_by_order=TIMESTAMP_X_DESC&set_filter=Filter

I am watching his work and played around with them a bit.

However adding mods without having a automatic downloader for em makes the server unacessable for players that don't know how or want to use mods.

Hi guys! Thanks for the map changes! Much appreciate! :)

Specs:

Asus Z97 PRO Gamer, i7 4790K@4.6GHz, 4x8GB Kingston @2400MHz 11-13-14-32, Titan X, Creative X-Fi, 128+2x250GB SSDs, VPC T50 Throttle + G940, MFG Crosswinds, TrackIR 5 w/ pro clip, JetSeat, Win10 Pro 64-bit, Oculus Rift, 27"@1920x1080

Settings:

2.1.x - Textures:High Terrain:High Civ.Traffic:Off Water:High VisRan:Low Heatblur:High Shadows:High Res:1920x1080 RoC:1024 MSAA:4x AF:16x HDR:OFF DefS: ON GCI: ON DoF:Off Lens: OFF C/G:390m Trees:1500m R:max Gamma: 1.5

• 1 month later...

Hello. Sorry to ask again, but now we have the new "integrity check", can we still use mods on the server?

I've made this mod some time ago. It uses tracer's made by ED and another sound mod that changes the gunsound of the .50cal to suit me better.

Will this meet with a ban? Or is this kind of modding allowed?

[ame]

[/ame]

Thank you for your time ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]In 21st century there is only war and ponies.

My experience: Jane's attack squadron, IL2 for couple of years, War Thunder and DCS.

My channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyAXX9rAX_Sqdc0IKJuv6dA

All mods that don't give you an unfair advantage are allowed.

The integrity check is turned off.

You simply would not be able to join with your mod turned on ;)

Gesendet von meinem GT-I8200N mit Tapatalk

Thank you :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]In 21st century there is only war and ponies.

My experience: Jane's attack squadron, IL2 for couple of years, War Thunder and DCS.

My channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyAXX9rAX_Sqdc0IKJuv6dA

• 4 weeks later...

Hi gents,

Is the visibility mod pack 6.1 still needed/required for the server?.....thanks in advance

P-51, 190-D9, 109-K4, Spitfire MK IX, Normandy, and everything else:joystick:

i7 4770K, 4.3ghz, 32gb ram, Windows-10 Pro, Z87 Exstreme4, Corsair 850w psu, Samsung Evo 1T SSD & 250 SSD, Titan-X 12gb OC, Asus ROG Swift 27"/1440p/144hz/1ms monitor, Trackir 5, TM Warthog & 10cm extension, Saitek TPM, MFG crosswind pedals

Nope.

thanks,.........see ya in the skies:pilotfly:

P-51, 190-D9, 109-K4, Spitfire MK IX, Normandy, and everything else:joystick:

i7 4770K, 4.3ghz, 32gb ram, Windows-10 Pro, Z87 Exstreme4, Corsair 850w psu, Samsung Evo 1T SSD & 250 SSD, Titan-X 12gb OC, Asus ROG Swift 27"/1440p/144hz/1ms monitor, Trackir 5, TM Warthog & 10cm extension, Saitek TPM, MFG crosswind pedals

• 4 weeks later...

Unable to join Eclipse Winter on ACG WW2 Server (EU)

Hi, I have a feeling that there is a bug on this server. Most of the time when I try to join one of the "Eclipse" missions I get a message box saying "Protocol Error" and "Stream Error".

I have been able to play one of these missions sometimes, most recently around 2 weeks ago; but most of the time I get this error and I cannot join.

PS: My name in MP is "Hans"

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5