DHC-4 Caribou Project

Discus177

Panel mating lines and rivets etc will be baked or painted on with normal maps. Chew too many polys up otherwise. There will be noticeable details within the landing gears and flap tracks / flaps. But that is yet to come. As my skill has progressed i have now been progressively updating everything. In fact when i first started in the initial renders nothing is the same.

Been wondering wether i should delete this thread and post when the team has something substantial. Thoughts?

• 1 month later...

Looking really good mate!!

System Specs: i7 8700k @ 5.0GHz (not delidded), ASRock Extreme4 Z370 MOBO, EVGA GTX 1080 SC 8GB, 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz DDR4 RAM, Samsung Evo 240GB SSD, Samsung Evo 500GB SSD, 1TB HDD, Noctura NH-D15S Heat Sink, Acer VE278H 27" 1080p Monitor, Ocukus Rift CV1.

Controllers: TrackIR 5, Thrustmaster HOTAS X, Saitek Throttle Quadrant (with DIY removable collective mod), Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals.

Just trying to keep my number of takeoffs and landings equal!

Thanks fellas. The external model is just about finished up. Flight model is under going some preliminary testing. Just a few things yet to model or remodel to bring the standard upto par with the rest of it. But i have a good handle after learning hard over the last 12 months. That has taken the longest. But now we have a fair bit of direction and a third member bringing a great deal of documentation along with him. You can follow my development blog on facebook where all progress is displayed. Just search Tailored Radials.

Thanks for your support

• 3 weeks later...

Check their FB page, there are loads!

System Specs: i7 8700k @ 5.0GHz (not delidded), ASRock Extreme4 Z370 MOBO, EVGA GTX 1080 SC 8GB, 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz DDR4 RAM, Samsung Evo 240GB SSD, Samsung Evo 500GB SSD, 1TB HDD, Noctura NH-D15S Heat Sink, Acer VE278H 27" 1080p Monitor, Ocukus Rift CV1.

Controllers: TrackIR 5, Thrustmaster HOTAS X, Saitek Throttle Quadrant (with DIY removable collective mod), Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals.

I don't think they posted a link but rather just gave the name of the page. I check the page most days and have been impressed with the level of communication and the number of screenshot posted.

Jacks

• 1 month later...