TAW PUBLIC Dedicated Server Info

HiJack

My Rig: Windows 11 Pro, Intel i7-13700k@5.4GHz, 64GB DDR5 5200 RAM, Gigabyte Z790 AORUS Elite AX, 1TB Samsung EVO 970, RTX4080, Thrustmaster HOTAS WARTHOG + Saitek Pro Flight Pedals, LG 32" 4K 60FPS, ACER 30" 4K 60FPS GSync Display, HP Reverb G2 V2

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

K.O.

admin's gone for two weeks ... scripts are down :( and website map says it's offline ...

We will administer KO fine. Remember you can also use our User feedback form, the form alerts all our admins simultaneously.

User feedback:

When you play on our servers and there is issues that ruins your game or there is special events happening you are welcome to give us feedback by entering your information in this feedback form. All feedback are welcome.

Register your feedback

Our public DCS server EU 2 will be running OpenAlpha for a period now, not known how long. We have almost no missions but will try to get some done. Ideally we would have a Dynamic Campaign for Nevada as the Kaukasus Offensive for Caucasus. But we need to get the KO finished before Christmas and there is so much flying to be done and so little time to develop. :) Alternatively you can join us and get started with mission design for our campaign scripts :thumbup:

Hey,

just wanted to let you know that there is something wrong with the kicking script for simple radio, I am connected, I can talk to people and I tried both joining the server with SRS connected, and with SRS autoconnect, in both cases everything works as it should, but the script kicks me from the server after 5mins.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"DCS World is the main public build, it has nothing to do with being stable" -Bignewy

Again get kicked by SRS not connected Bug!!!! :cry:

My Rig: Windows 11 Pro, Intel i7-13700k@5.4GHz, 64GB DDR5 5200 RAM, Gigabyte Z790 AORUS Elite AX, 1TB Samsung EVO 970, RTX4080, Thrustmaster HOTAS WARTHOG + Saitek Pro Flight Pedals, LG 32" 4K 60FPS, ACER 30" 4K 60FPS GSync Display, HP Reverb G2 V2

you sure you not refering to the r27E version missing?

No they are all disabled aren't they? R-27R, R-27ER, R-27ET.

ET is fine, but why are the R/ER inhibited if the AIM-7 is allowed?

I couldn't equip anything but R-73 on Su-27 yesterday.

GIGABYTE 78LMT

AMD FX-8350

MSI ARMOR 1060 GTX 3GB

32 GB RAM DDR3 1600

SSD 120GB OS - DCS Installed

SSD 240GB

HDD 1TB

1080p @ 60hz

Server went down a few minutes ago and doesn't seem to come back. Wasn't a regular mission restart either, server was quite populated and simply crashed. :(

Life reset in 0h 33min

Mission Restart: 1h 45min

Campaign is on since: 2d 23h 38min

There are 19 Players online

//edit: Nevermind. Was really taking a lot longer than usual and I gave it an extra minute or two before posting. It's back. :D

Edited by spec10

now this time it seems to be gone for good. Web-map says it's online, but it's emtpy and doesn't show up ingame.

Yeah. Was looking forward to my evening sortie but alas it's not to be.

i7-4790K@4.7GHz : EVGA 1070 SC : 16GB Corsair Vengence Pro : 2xEVO 840 SSD : EVGA 850W PSU : CORSAIR H100i Cooler : ASUS Z97-AR MB : CORSAIR OBSIDIAN 750D FULL TOWER

I wish there were more servers like this around. I don't like those servers overpopulated by AI or with no feel of purpose or scaled far too big, crashing every hour ... This one got its problems too, sure, like they all do, ... scripts run amok, server crashes - that's just DCS, but compared to other servers this one still delivers the best experience for me. Hope it comes back soon. :)