DCS: Hawk Black Friday Sale!!

Ells228

I did, but that was not the point, my point was that I did not get an email with any key etc, and when I logged into my account, it was a bit ambiguous, mainly because if I received an email with the key, it would have been more apparent. I admit, I was a bit lost and confused without that email.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2571347&postcount=35

Fakum,

I checked the server email logs and the emails were definitely sent from our end.

Thanks,

Chris.

Purchased and got the key within a minute. thanks VEAO

i7-6700K | MSI Z170A Gaming M7 | Dominator 32GB 3000MHz | MSI GTX 1070 GAMING Z | 2TB SSD & 1TB HDD | Acer H277HU 27" WQHD | Audeze Mobius | TM Warthog | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR 5 | Windows 10 Pro

Fakum,

I checked the server email logs and the emails were definitely sent from our end.

Thanks,

Chris.

I appreciate the effort, no idea where it is lingering in Cyber Space,,, thanks for taking the time to look into it.

Windows 10 Pro - 64 Bit / ASUS ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming / AMD 7800X3D / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 64GB DDR5 6000 Ram / SSD M.2 SK hynix Platinum P41 2TB / MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 SUPRIM Liquid X 24G / SteelSeries Arctis 7 Headset /LG-Ultragear 38" IPS LED Ultrawide HD Monitor (3840 x 1600) / Track IR4 / Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Virpil HOTAS VPC Constellation ALPHA-R & VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle

VEAO, thanks for doing the discount. Being in the USA, however, the discount ended many hours ago for us, even though it is still Nov 30th, Cyber Monday in the USA. Hence, I was not able to take advantage of the special.

I'm not complaining, but making a request to everyone that sells stuff for DCS to please be considerate of time zones when you announce a special offer. Either please let the discount go until midnight at the last time zone (GMT-11), or announce the time when the deal ends (e.g. midnight GMT for the UK for example). I assume this deal ended at midnight UK time Nov. 30th. But that is 8 hours before midnight in the USA on the West Coast for example.

I've seen this happen many times and it gets frustrating. At a few websites, I have even had products in my cart that I put there before the sale ended, but because I didn't realize the sale ended at midnight in a previous time zone, when I went to actually make the purchase, the deal expired, and prices all went back to normal. That didn't happen here, but I'm just making my point that thinking you are going to get the good deal, only to find out it expired 20 minutes ago because of a misunderstanding of time zones is very frustrating.

Thanks for your consideration.

Thanks for your post Drakoz.

As we're an English company the sale ended in GMT. Also with the coupon system we use, we can only specify a date when the coupon is valid to/from, not a time, or time zone.

Also it has been on sale all weekend since Friday ;)

However; PM me and I'll set up a special code for you to get the discount still.

Thanks,

Chris.

Thanks for your post Drakoz.

As we're an English company the sale ended in GMT. Also with the coupon system we use, we can only specify a date when the coupon is valid to/from, not a time, or time zone.

Also it has been on sale all weekend since Friday ;)

However; PM me and I'll set up a special code for you to get the discount still.

Thanks,

Chris.

I say that's above and beyond! Good on you!

http://www.youtube.com/user/311Gryphon

i7-8700, 32 GB DDR4 3000, GTX 1080 TI 11GB, 240 GB SSD, 2TB HDD, Dual (sometimes Triple) monitor, TM Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, TrackIR

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]