[TUTORIALS] Videos and such

Raven68

Not sure if it's worth a sticky, but I noticed some material surfacing for the M2000

This one is pretty good for a quick starter...

• Like 1

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

I posted these in the Mirage videos thread that got moved, but I they belong here more I think. The first two videos assume a runway start instead of cold start, the third is air to air missile usage since the first attempt ended up being a gun fight.

Edit: CCRP bombing added

Edited by King_Hrothgar
  • Like 1

Thank you very much guys very useful videos, please can someone share something about INS usage

Far as I understand it, the INS is simply an alignment system the AC uses to coordinate the GPS with the AC nav system - so the satellites know your current location at ramp start thus knowing where you are during flight which gives the Nav mode your current location at all times. All you do in the pit is turn it on and wait for the alignment to complete before moving/taxiing the AC.

In the F-16C block 50 models it takes about 7-8 minutes to align. You have the INS alignment implemented in the A10C as well - just sit and wait, don't move the AC, until INS is aligned and calibrated.

Not much to do to implement the INS except to turn it on and wait.

Good day,

DrDetroit

Thank you very much guys very useful videos, please can someone share something about INS usage

INS is not fully implemented yet so we'll have to wait before getting a comprehensive manual.

For now you can only cycle through recorded waypoints, using DEST button.

Edited by PiedDroit
typotypotypotypotypotypo

Finally got time to start my tutorial series as well. More videos hopefully coming over this week! :thumbup:

Second video of the series showing basic radar operation:

Third video of the series showing how to use the Super 530D medium range radar guided missile:

Fourth video of the series showing how to use the Magic II short range IR guided missile:

Fifht video of the series showing how to perform CCRP bombing:

Sixt video of the series showing how to perform CCIP bombing:

Sevent video of the series is about low altitude CCIP bombing:

One more about aerial refuelling:

Edited by xxJohnxx
  • Like 2

Check out my YouTube: xxJohnxx

Intel i7 6800k watercooled | ASUS Rampage V Edition 10 | 32 GB RAM | Asus GTX1080 watercooled

Finally got time to start my tutorial series as well. More videos hopefully coming over this week! :thumbup:

Looking forward to it John! :thumbup:

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

Windows 10 Professional

Once I take off, do I need to retract the landing gears? Or close the flaps?

Yes or you will likely damage the gear

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

Windows 10 Professional

Nice work John! :thumbup:

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.

Far as I understand it, the INS is simply an alignment system the AC uses to coordinate the GPS with the AC nav system - so the satellites know your current location at ramp start thus knowing where you are during flight which gives the Nav mode your current location at all times. All you do in the pit is turn it on and wait for the alignment to complete before moving/taxiing the AC.

In the F-16C block 50 models it takes about 7-8 minutes to align. You have the INS alignment implemented in the A10C as well - just sit and wait, don't move the AC, until INS is aligned and calibrated.

Not much to do to implement the INS except to turn it on and wait.

Good day,

DrDetroit

INS is not fully implemented yet so we'll have to wait before getting a comprensive manual.

For now you can only cycle through recorded waypoints, using DEST button.

Oh now at least now i know why i can't figure it out completely, thank you very much guys for the infos

Just talking about bombs:

Make sure that you fit in the aircraft the same type of bomb for every pylon, because the AC computer can't handle different type of bombs, it's not the A10 after all

Edited by Simon1279

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I7 8700K @ 4.9 ghz, SSD 850 evo, MSI Z370 Gaming Pro, GTX 1080Ti, F/A-18C in the garage, F-16C in the backyard, F-14B in the garden