Virtual CAG-70 = now alive

Will you have your own server so as to fly online in the Tomcats? Otherwise im not sure how you will be able to fly and fight against others online unless they have the same mod, is this the Topgun mod, i have it and it is good and you can land and take off on carriers. It is the su33 cockpit. Nice skin too.

what the?

Size limits for signature images are clearly stated in the forum rules: http://www.forum.lockon.ru/showthread.php?t=7863

.....and underlined again six month ago in this seperate thread:

http://www.forum.lockon.ru/showthread.php?t=14112 .

They can hardly come as a surprise to anyone.

why cant you just make it Height max 200px because almost everybody has their sig ATLEAST 210 or more.

Signature images must comply with forum rules - not the other way around.

- JJ.

JJ

Corsair7662,

I have now removed your oversized sig image for the second time . If you put it back up again without resizing it to comply with forum rules, you can expect a week's ban! :mad: .

- JJ.

JJ

Guest IguanaKing

Hey Jens,

Not sure if you saw it earlier, but, is there a way the average guy like me can change the rocket quantities on the LAU-61s for the A-10?

Hey Jens,

Not sure if you saw it earlier, but, is there a way the average guy like me can change the rocket quantities on the LAU-61s for the A-10?

Hmm - you mean how many rockets it hold?

No I think is hardcoded. But you can try looking through the lua scripts in the Bazar folder and see what you can find :)

I just took a look, but I did not see anything concerning rocket pods - only racks/weapons compositions.

Cheers,

- JJ.

JJ