I'd like to share

JughedJones

I started the Mirage up, flew through a series of waypoints, dodged enemy fire, put bombs on target, and RTB'd safely.

I'm really proud of myself.

My girlfriend didn't give me the praise I was looking for. I think it's a pretty big deal.

I mean... I laid down some pretty serious AAA I had to get through, and my landing was butter!

I'm proud.

This plane is INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!

I started the Mirage up, flew through a series of waypoints, dodged enemy fire, put bombs on target, and RTB'd safely.

I'm really proud of myself.

My girlfriend didn't give me the praise I was looking for. I think it's a pretty big deal.

I mean... I laid down some pretty serious AAA I had to get through, and my landing was butter!

I'm proud.

This plane is INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!

Good job. Your girlfriend doesn't appreciate the real hero you are :smilewink:

If it will make you feel better I tell my wife what you managed to accomplish. I will report back what she says. :thumbup:

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

I let my girlfriend lose in the 109 she said it was easy so i bet her £100 to start taxi and take off an hour later still could not taxi to run way be proud woman just do not understand the stuggle :thumbup:

My wife's a gamer herself, but for some reason I only got her to fly once in DCS, using my rig. She's all into games like Skryim, etc - but not simulations. Oh well - could be worse! :)

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

If you're vpilot, they aren't wifes... but ATCs or JTACs, cause they could allow or deny permissions to fly xD.

ATC...you can't take off without her clearance :megalol:

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

My wife gives me the blank stare as well...luckily I get some enthusiasm from my 4 year old daughter...she loves helicopters and likes to sit and watch when I fly. She likes to crash as well, probably because I big it up and act goofy when we are going down...

That girl is my last hope.......

Wife: no, there is another .....

• Like 1

My wife gives me the blank stare as well...luckily I get some enthusiasm from my 4 year old daughter...she loves helicopters and likes to sit and watch when I fly. She likes to crash as well, probably because I big it up and act goofy when we are going down...

That girl is my last hope.......

Wife: no, there is another .....

This thread is going places man ...

Funny places

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Youtube

Reddit

at least I'll be able to pilot a mirage to save the world from aliens on apocalypse day if we happen to be in France on that day - my wife justifies my m2000 addiction to her friends ... (no idea if she watched independence day or not)

Edited by ZHeN

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

at least I'll be able to pilot a mirage to save the world from aliens on apocalypse day if we happen to be in France on that day - my wife justfies my m2000 addiction to her friends ... (no idea if she watched independance day or not)

Mirage was in the independance day?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Youtube

Reddit

My wife is very interested. She nods and says "uh huh" in all the right spots. Only her blank stare gives her away.

:megalol:

That sounds sooo familiar!

My humble rig: Windows 10 pro 64bit; i7-6700k on Gigabyte Z170X G7; 32GB; MSI 980ti Twin Frozr; 512GB Samsung 950 Pro (NVMe/PCIe x4); 1TB Samsung 850 Pro; Komplete Audio 6; TrackIR 5 Pro;

DCS 2.5 with almost all modules; favourites: Shark, Mi-8, Harrier, Viggen, Mirage, Hornet