Flood lights not working in 1.5.4

anirothan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

They're not working for me either in 2.x, latest update.

edit: also, the taxi/landing lights are very dim, they hardly illuminate the ground.

Edited by pj

Win 10, Gigabyte Aorus Ultra with i5 9600KF @ 4.6GHz, 32G DDR4 3200 RAM, GTX 1070, TrackIR 5, TM Warthog stick on VPC Warbird base, Warthog Throttle for jets & helis, CH Throttle Quadrant for props, CH Pro Pedals, 500GB SSDs for installed sims :gun_smilie:

• 9 months later...

1.5.x is not supported anymore guys. There will be no further updates for this version. It's deprecated.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

I flown a night mission yesterday in 1.5.8 and flood lights work, both the emergency switch (for startup) and the flood knob in the internal light panel.

Could it be a problem with your graphic settings?

You can see the floods come on, but they barely illuminate anything. Back when they actually worked, the entire cockpit was bathed in a green glow. Now, you get a little bit of light on the last panel at the back of the side consoles.

The really weird thing, Formation Lights give a very nice illumination to the overall cockpit. They shouldn't, but they do... :pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

http://www.476vfightergroup.com/content.php

High Quality Aviation Photography For Personal Enjoyment And Editorial Use.

www.crosswindimages.com