• Yes
    • No

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed...let the prop jockeys have that crap

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

i7 4770k @ 4.5, asus z-87 pro, strix GTX 980ti directcu3oc, 32gb Kingston hyperX 2133, philips 40" 4k monitor, hotas cougar\warthog, track ir 5, Oculus Rift

Make a Poll and let ppl decide. Not your crappy opinion :D

"These are not the bugs you are looking for..":pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My YouTube channel

SPECS

-AMD FX8370 8 Core Processor 4.2 ghz

-GIGABYTE 970A-UD3P

-GTX 1050 TI Windforce 4g

-16 GB RAM

-Saitek X 52

-FaceNOIRtrack - 3 point clip Red Led

Maybe people just need to find another server if they don't like this one....it's pretty simple actually

i7 4770k @ 4.5, asus z-87 pro, strix GTX 980ti directcu3oc, 32gb Kingston hyperX 2133, philips 40" 4k monitor, hotas cougar\warthog, track ir 5, Oculus Rift

I am using this mod https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=96116 and it works on all other servers except on this one. I don't see this as a cheat in any way, and am screaming toward admins ears to enable this option if it seems legit to them. The default camera (eye) position in mig21 cockpit is far out and totally destroys everything how I feel in fishbed... Thanks and no offense.

Maybe people just need to find another server if they don't like this one....it's pretty simple actually

Is this your server? Why you playing admin? Go find another tree to pee on.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My YouTube channel

SPECS

-GIGABYTE 970A-UD3P

-16 GB RAM

-Saitek X 52

Why are you? Your the one wanting changes...go make your own server then you can f it up all you want

I am suggesting to the admin to make a poll about it and it's not only me. You are forcing your opinion by bulling all over. Go find another tree to pee You have no power here.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My YouTube channel

SPECS

-GIGABYTE 970A-UD3P

-16 GB RAM

-Saitek X 52

Sorry you feel this bullying...I'm tired of people trying to sway change to what is a great server as is...again feel free to make your own server as you see fit

Relax everyone!

Usually the ACG server doesn't approve of any mods. Kind of the community's policy. Never had anyone asking for mods on this server but if we get a number of players here with the approval of some mod then I'll consider discussing that with the main admin. Still, don't hope for anything.

I said this before: IronJockel and I are working on MOOSE. The mission Phone booth is finished and I'm currently running some tests to make sure it works fine and hoping to see it released soon. Been avoiding posting anything regarding the server and its missions lately to keep no one in a loop.

S!

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

Dumbing it down does not make it better btw

Hi Alpenwolf I saw you yesterday on the server, that mean your back :P This is the reminder to ad a slot for a A10A on phone booth if you can.

Thanks m8

I didn't forget you. It's done already. Only Phone Booth requires some testing still. Found a bug yesterday and I'll try and fix it today.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

I didn't forget you. It's done already. Only Phone Booth requires some testing still. Found a bug yesterday and I'll try and fix it today.

Hey Bossman.

Simple Radio not working anymore? Couple of chaps were trying yesterday with no luck.

Anyway hope to catch you on soon. Take it easy :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hey Bossman.

Simple Radio not working anymore? Couple of chaps were trying yesterday with no luck.

Anyway hope to catch you on soon. Take it easy :thumbup:

Normally it does. But on some occasions it doesnt. Just like the server.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments