-= ACG MigVsSaber Server (EU) =-

IronJockel

-= ACG MigVsSaber Server (EU) =-  

160 members have voted

1. 1. -= ACG MigVsSaber Server (EU) =-

• Yes
    • No

I miss this server...

PC Specs / Hardware: MSI z370 Gaming Plus Mainboard, Intel 8700k @ 5GHz, MSI Sea Hawk 2080 Ti @ 2100MHz, 32GB 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM

Displays: Philips BDM4065UC 60Hz 4K UHD Screen, Pimax 8KX

Controllers / Peripherals: VPC MongoosT-50, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, modded MS FFB2/CH Combatstick, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Gametrix JetSeat

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The old mission is now online as many of you have asked me for it. ENJOY!

I tough this (bellow) was the plan, however it was good to get to fly online, thank you.

The latest mission has been completely updated. That leaves us with 3 missions with 3 different terrains and scenarios.

The idea of having each running for 6 hours (8 max) was accepted.

Only waiting on IronJockel to arrive today safely coming back from his long vacation to finally attend to the server.

S!

I tough this (bellow) was the plan, however it was good to get to fly online, thank you.

It still is. And as I've mentioned it's in IronJockel's hands. Not mine. Talk to him if you see him on TeamSpeak.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

Now when IronJockel is back, have you guys looked more into LotAtc?

I wouldn't mind. IronJockel however is busy with a new map for Nevada. Although I'd rather have him focus on the current server instead.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

What is it with people to go and kill the Awacs what do they think they achieve? Are they just looking to empty the server? I mean where is the challenge at killing defenseless AI anyways :furious:

Ran off

Do they respawn?

AKA Gaffer

No not on this server

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

i7 4770k @ 4.5, asus z-87 pro, strix GTX 980ti directcu3oc, 32gb Kingston hyperX 2133, philips 40" 4k monitor, hotas cougar\warthog, track ir 5, Oculus Rift

If you can had one or two A10A slot into the Phone both mission I will appreciate it. It would be helpful for people like me to take care of the ground units.

Thanks for the missions and the rotation, it's fun :thumbup:

Remind me when I'm back from vacation. About a week or so.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

Is there any Deeper sense of the Weather on the Cold war Server? Cloudy dark Weather where Spotting a enemy is poor luck?

Once you have tasted Flight, you will forever walk the Earth with your Eyes turned Skyward.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

9./JG27

Is there any Deeper sense of the Weather on the Cold war Server? Cloudy dark Weather where Spotting a enemy is poor luck?

We have 3 missions. a fourth one is being made. All with clear weather except for one to make it challenging. Giving pilots the opportunity to push to the limit fighting over such a small area under difficult circumstances. We don't expect anyone to like all missions. But making them so different certainly meets the wishes of more players.

S!

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

Understand your Point, but flying in these Conditions with the MIG usual suicide when you fly alone spotting against the Ground is Impossible and at good weather Conditions to Spot the F-5 is a huge Task and starting an Turn fight is not that successful.

After I ask this in the Chat how other Player deal with it in the MIG, the Reaction was like a 6 in the Lottery you score a Kill.

But looking forward to the other Missions like the Serversmilewink.gif

Once you have tasted Flight, you will forever walk the Earth with your Eyes turned Skyward.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

9./JG27

The latest mission has been completely updated. That leaves us with 3 missions with 3 different terrains and scenarios.

The idea of having each running for 6 hours (8 max) was accepted.

Only waiting on IronJockel to arrive today safely coming back from his long vacation to finally attend to the server.

S!

Hi Alpenwolf, in one your missions, the winter one doesn't reset, it goes the full 24 hrs with it's 17hrs of darkness ;). After 3h50 of run time we do have a "the mission will end in 10 min" message or something like that but the map continue :smilewink:

Edited by Decibel dB

Hi Alpenwolf, in one your missions, the winter one doesn't reset, it goes the full 24 hrs with it's 17hrs of darkness ;). After 3h50 of run time we do have a "the mission will end in 10 min" message or something like that but the map continue :smilewink:

I'll look into it after vacation

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

Just a side note:

in the winter mission, where people start from sochi and gelensomething, could you please either use different skins for the gazelle or put a KA-50 on the red side?

This is really annoying if players don't read chat and suddenly you got a teamkill...

Just a side note:

in the winter mission, where people start from sochi and gelensomething, could you please either use different skins for the gazelle or put a KA-50 on the red side?

This is really annoying if players don't read chat and suddenly you got a teamkill...

The Red team has the Ka-50 (no Gazelle) and the Blue team has the Gazelle (no Ka-50). Should be very easy to IFF. So I'm not sure what you mean really.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments