160 members have voted

1. 1. -= ACG MigVsSaber Server (EU) =-

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

would you guys mind removing the nukes from the mig21? I just flew from senaki to sukhumi, and shortly before I arrived I saw big smoke coming from sukhumi and the apparent signs of a nuke having been dropped. Before I could open the chat and ask if someone dropped a nuke the server crashed.

would you guys mind removing the nukes from the mig21? I just flew from senaki to sukhumi, and shortly before I arrived I saw big smoke coming from sukhumi and the apparent signs of a nuke having been dropped. Before I could open the chat and ask if someone dropped a nuke the server crashed.

I'm aware the mission requires some updates and changes. Our main focus right now is on MOOSE scripting. I'm getting better at it and can only hope that IronJockel pours more effort into it. Disabling the nuke shouldn't be much work. If I see him on TS today I'll tell him that for sure. At the end of the day it's up to him. He's the main and only admin and I only assist in mission designing and some scripting. Scripting however is his actual task. The time he invests in that only God knows. Ran some tests on the mission Phone Booth. Mostly it runs fine except for some issues that I made him aware of (3 days ago). How long he needs for that? No idea. I've learned to be patient with him :smilewink:

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

Mr wolf, as the mission is being updated.

Please take care to remove that pesky views folder from the archive.

Note: this must be checked on each update,

Where 'Prepare Mission' is used.

Leaving this file will enforce user options such as field of view

rendering the server unplayable for some.

Thanks again guys.

I've added some changes to the mission Battle for Sukhumi City: (after restart they will be included - I hope tonight. gotta get hold of IronJockel first)

- No nukes!

- No Kh-58U missiles

- The garrisons around the airfields were modified

- The briefing includes some new server rules: No AWACS killing! No spawnkilling - if reported, I'll let IronJockel know of it and "hopefully" he'd ban that player ASAP!

- The mission takes place in winter. A bit windy and a bit turbulent.

Don't ask me about MOOSE scripting please. IronJockel seems to be busy these days.

Have FUN!!!

Alpenwolf

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

Thx Alpenwolf ;)

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

i7 4770k @ 4.5, asus z-87 pro, strix GTX 980ti directcu3oc, 32gb Kingston hyperX 2133, philips 40" 4k monitor, hotas cougar\warthog, track ir 5, Oculus Rift

Haha...+1

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

i7 4770k @ 4.5, asus z-87 pro, strix GTX 980ti directcu3oc, 32gb Kingston hyperX 2133, philips 40" 4k monitor, hotas cougar\warthog, track ir 5, Oculus Rift

Strange one today before the new mission came on. I got a friendly kill despite not firing any missiles lol

Watched back the track and Kluckin disconnected mid air while I was nowhere near him :detective_2:

One word: BUG!

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

I'm a fresh F5 and Mig21 owner ... planning to connect to this server,

But I'm afraid my ego will suffer too much :lol:

X-Plane 11 Payware :

Aircraft : Boeing 767-300ER, Airbus 319-100, Airbus 350 XWB, Beechcraft King Air 350, Diamond DA-62

Airport : KATL

This is the server I fly on 90% of the time, and I really love it. There is something very interesting, though. When I fly the F5 I return from every mission with 1-2 kills, bagging 30 before I die once. Feel like the secret son of Maverick and Chuck Norris. But when I fly the MIG-21, I die 5 times before I bag a single F5. Impossible...I fly high, pointing my nose down to see low flying F5s with my radar. I mange to lock them, get in range diving, fire an R3R, but usually I cannot spot them at all, the R3Rs ALWAYS miss, then they get me while I’m trying to regain altitude. I never even see them... No wonder there are usually twice as many blue players as reds...

This is the server I fly on 90% of the time, and I really love it. There is something very interesting, though. When I fly the F5 I return from every mission with 1-2 kills, bagging 30 before I die once. Feel like the secret son of Maverick and Chuck Norris. But when I fly the MIG-21, I die 5 times before I bag a single F5. Impossible...I fly high, pointing my nose down to see low flying F5s with my radar. I mange to lock them, get in range diving, fire an R3R, but usually I cannot spot them at all, the R3Rs ALWAYS miss, then they get me while I’m trying to regain altitude. I never even see them... No wonder there are usually twice as many blue players as reds...

It is hard! But there are Mig pilots who consistently get high kills and offer a great challenge (looking at you Verde, Cockfighter, Martin & Montrose..I think he's called?)

One big issue is the visibility in the mig, I can visually see F5's when in and F5 but it's harder in the mig for sure. I've heard of a clean window mod which might help?

I've also seen an increased frequency of red over blue in recent weeks

Edited by comie1
Adding

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]