[Official] SimShaker for Aviators

It happens in both VR and out. VR is limited to about 45fps, I have vsync enabled when I play on my monitor (so 60fps).

I'm going to load up wireshark and see if I can capture the UDP traffic between the apps when I'm having and not having the issue.

You can actually already see UDP messages content and timing in the logs.

@Olaf I suggest a rounding of flaps/wings position data may be excessive which makes the effect unsteady.

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

@Olaf I suggest a rounding of flaps/wings position data may be excessive which makes the effect unsteady.

Yeah for wings in the F14 I did some tweaks today... Flaps should work but I'll have a look ;)

So I kind of figured out how to make the issue repeatable. I have the AV-8B harrier and the F-14. I played with the F-14 off and on for a few hours and couldn't repeat the problem. Switched to the Harrier once and then hopped into the F-14 and it was back to the "two blips" for flaps movement instead of a constant vibration.

I couldn't see anything in the logs with the sound module, they look the same as they did before.

Other than OS background processes, the only thing running was DCS, Simshaker for Aviators and the Sound Module. Providing the captures just in case they can help. The logs were the same as before.

SSA_pcaps.zip

Issue with P-51D variants...

I recall a couple of months back support was added for the P-51D-30-NA (same effects were used for both the 25 and 30). However, I just started some missions that include a P-51D-30-NA... when I pick the 30, I get the message seen in the attached, and no effects work... all works great with the 25. Minor issue, but wanted to point it out... thx!!

P51-Error.PNG.cf6765ff424247d1a20793fb535fa59c.PNG

So I kind of figured out how to make the issue repeatable. I have the AV-8B harrier and the F-14. I played with the F-14 off and on for a few hours and couldn't repeat the problem. Switched to the Harrier once and then hopped into the F-14 and it was back to the "two blips" for flaps movement instead of a constant vibration.

I couldn't see anything in the logs with the sound module, they look the same as they did before.

Other than OS background processes, the only thing running was DCS, Simshaker for Aviators and the Sound Module. Providing the captures just in case they can help. The logs were the same as before.

Thx for the info. I'll have a look on my side!

I recall a couple of months back support was added for the P-51D-30-NA (same effects were used for both the 25 and 30). However, I just started some missions that include a P-51D-30-NA... when I pick the 30, I get the message seen in the attached, and no effects work... all works great with the 25. Minor issue, but wanted to point it out... thx!!

Hmmm.... I'll have a look...

Should be working in the latest beta (1.3.7.1) which I released yesterday...

Update issues Trojan Detected by Windows Defender

I just installed the update to the Sound Module and the software would not start up anymore. When I clicked "details" on the error window it stated, "not installed". I downloaded the Sound Module beta fresh from the website and tried to install it. Windows Defender popped up and deleted what it claimed to be a trojan.

I installed the standard non-beta and it seems to be working again.

Should be working in the latest beta (1.3.7.1) which I released yesterday...

Yes!! All working well with the P-51D-30-NA using the latest beta (1.3.7.1)!

However, I did see the same Sound Module issues described by Spectre1986... was unable to update\install the Sound Module beta, but running SSA beta with Sound Module 2.10 worked perfectly.

Thank you!!

Thank you for the feedback, guys. I've submitted the issue to Microsoft and they corrected their Defender malware definitions. Please update at your PCs as well. More details you can see on a screenshot attached.

Please pay attention that there is a better thread to discuss SimShaker Sound Module related questions http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=144060&goto=newpost

2019-05-06_12-12-38.thumb.png.41306fca7bcb3afb38dee9f7692469db.png

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

f410 and Andre you both have done great job with Jetseat. I'm just curious if there is any chance to add/separate option just for engine startup in the software?

Edited by yogipol

HP Reverb, Intel I7 9700K, Zotac GTX 2080Ti, 32GB Ram @4000Mhz Corsair, SDD M.2 500GB Samsung 970 PRO

f410 and Andre you both have done great job with Jetseat. I'm just curious if there is any chance to add/separate option just for engine startup in the software?

Thx for the nice words...

It's not that easy to detect the engine start in DCS. AS far as I know, DCS does not provide any information about that...

Soiund Module issue

I launched DCS this morning and now the sound module states that it is in demo mode.

I tried to insert my original key that you sent me but it says it is invalid.

It worked yesterday and no changes to my computer overnight.

Weird gremlins in the works

Pls help

Gigabyte Z390 mobo, i9-9900K, 32gb ram, GTX 2080 ti, Evo 970 nvme 1tb, 2 DSD button box OSW panels, Oculus Rift CV1, Odyssey Plus, Valve Index, Rift S, HP Reverb, 2 SimRacingStudio wind sim fans, MFG Crosswind pedals, Warthog hotas w 50mm extension, Simlab GT1 EVOcockpit, Gametrix Jet Seat, SFX-100 3DOF motion, 8 transducers, 2 Cougar MFD's

DCS World, Simshaker for Aviators, sound module

Modules: P51, F/18, All Rotor craft, F14, F16, FC3

Super Carrier

I launched DCS this morning and now the sound module states that it is in demo mode.

I tried to insert my original key that you sent me but it says it is invalid.

It worked yesterday and no changes to my computer overnight.

Weird gremlins in the works

Pls help

Please contact Andre directly. I've nothing to do with the SoundModule...

• 2 weeks later...

Ahhhhh, interesting. Ok, thanks for your time =) I am currently without home internet and observed it only worked when my phone was acting as a modem via usb tether. It seemed extremely odd )

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

getting that error after about 20 mins flying on all my aircraft and in Xplane as well. as soon as it turns up my simshaker stops working.

Did you ever find a fix?

im still getting it in the latest build :(

Edited by Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

getting that error after about 20 mins flying on all my aircraft and in Xplane as well. as soon as it turns up my simshaker stops working.

Did you ever find a fix?

im still getting it in the latest build :(

Hey,

the error should be fixed in the newest beta version of SSA. However, that particular error should only happen if you fly with the P51D-30NA.

Hello just wondering is the I-16 not presently supported by simshakers? Looks like a great module, but its hard to play without my jetseat working! Any idea when it will be supported? Many thanks!

------------

3080Ti, i5- 13600k 32GB  VIVE index, VKB peddals, HOTAS VPC MONGOOSE, WARTHOG throttle, BKicker,

Hello just wondering is the I-16 not presently supported by simshakers? Looks like a great module, but its hard to play without my jetseat working! Any idea when it will be supported? Many thanks!

Hey Wolf,

the reason is pretty simple, I don't own the module... beside of that, I'm currently pretty busy with work and thus, at least for the next two months, must find some spare time to work on SSA...

Cheers

Hey guys, I recently installed SSA along with the sound module and when I open up DCS I get this attached notice regarding SSA with no ability to continue. After many attempts I managed to open the program once for basic setup but haven't managed to do it again. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Capture.PNG.686aac94c7ce994371a9834c13c28c37.PNG

FinalGlide

Specs: i7 8700k (5Ghz), 32gig 3200Mhz ram, EVO 960 SSD, Asus Strix RTX2080 (OC'd), Windows 10 Pro, Hp Reverb Pro V2, VPC WarBRD with MongoosT-50CM2 Grip, VPC MongoosT-50 Throttle, Thrustmaster TPR pedals, Buttkicker with Simshaker for Aviators and Simshaker Sound Module

Hey,

the error should be fixed in the newest beta version of SSA. However, that particular error should only happen if you fly with the P51D-30NA.

Strange, I’m away at mo, but will grab some screenshots next week when I’m back online for you.

Having simshaker error out on a few aircraft and Xplane at the mo. No idea what’s wrong. It’s always worked fantastic before.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

Hey guys, I recently installed SSA along with the sound module and when I open up DCS I get this attached notice regarding SSA with no ability to continue. After many attempts I managed to open the program once for basic setup but haven't managed to do it again. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

that error says that some other application is blocking the port SSA uses to communicate between DCS and/or SoundModule. The reason could be, that already on SSA instance is running in the background. Please verify with the task manager that no other SimShaker instance is running...

Strange, I’m away at mo, but will grab some screenshots next week when I’m back online for you.

Having simshaker error out on a few aircraft and Xplane at the mo. No idea what’s wrong. It’s always worked fantastic before.

Thx! I'll have a look then...

Cheers

that error says that some other application is blocking the port SSA uses to communicate between DCS and/or SoundModule. The reason could be, that already on SSA instance is running in the background. Please verify with the task manager that no other SimShaker instance is running...

Thanks for that! I checked task manager and closed a few things that didn't need to be running and I've got it up and running again. That said, SSA wasn't already running in the background so I'm not sure what was the culprit.

FinalGlide

Specs: i7 8700k (5Ghz), 32gig 3200Mhz ram, EVO 960 SSD, Asus Strix RTX2080 (OC'd), Windows 10 Pro, Hp Reverb Pro V2, VPC WarBRD with MongoosT-50CM2 Grip, VPC MongoosT-50 Throttle, Thrustmaster TPR pedals, Buttkicker with Simshaker for Aviators and Simshaker Sound Module