Thrustmaster Giveaway! From the 476th Podcast

Dojo

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do i deserve this? I'm not shure if anybody DESERVES anything from a randomly generated giveaway :music_whistling: But evertheless i apply for it since it would be a great upgrade to my nearly broken setup. My actual one consists of a TM t.flight hotas which makes sensitive rudder inputs nearly impossible and beside that, the rudder axis randomly gives full left or right pedal for no reason which makes a stable level flight really hard sometimes (and i'm not even speaking of AA refueling:lol:)

I deserve this because of the amount of time and effort I've invested in attempting to get my X52 Pro to play nicely with Windows 10 and Intel USB 3.0 drivers; all in vain!

Windows 10 Home, Intel Core i7-9700K @ 4.6GHz, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 Gaming (8GB VRAM) on 34" LG curved monitor @ 3440x1440, 32GB RAM, TrackIR 3 (with Vector Expansion), Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Combat Pedals, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs.

I would like to throw my cheap flightstick into the trash since it has not enough Buttons for all functions (flying and combat). Since im a poor bastard i cant afford a good flightstick to get more into dcs so plis gif it tu mii :)

also good luck to everyone and have a nice Christmas

I need to for ..... Reasons!!!

+ i need something less heavy than my Warthog for more arcade stuff

IAF.Tomer

My Rig:

Core i7 6700K + Corsair Hydro H100i GTX

Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 7,G.Skill 32GB DDR4 3000Mhz

Gigabyte GTX 980 OC

Samsung 840EVO 250GB + 3xCrucial 275GB in RAID 0 (1500 MB/s)

Asus MG279Q | TM Warthog + Saitek Combat Pedals + TrackIR 5

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thrustmaster Giveaway! From the 476th Podcast

Why i deserve this piece of hardware ? Because I've been playing flight sims for twenty five years now and never won a MP fight against a worthy opponent. With this equpment, I can confidently climb that F-5E cockpit I dream about and kick some ass over the Nellis Range !!

Gnouze

Envoyé de mon iPad en utilisant Tapatalk

Edited by gnouze

I deserve it because my 3D pro extreme isn't neccisarily the best HOTAS on the block. Now only if you had a trackIR giveaway...

Win10 Pro | i7 7920hq | ASUS ROG Strix RTX2080 | Thrustmaster FCS (Thanks Dojo & The 476th Podcast!)

I'm a low flyer :helpsmilie: