where is it?

plexi

Its the 16th here in the UK. Cant find my Spitfire?? Don't tell me it was just a dream!!

No, no no....you don't understand. ED releases everything based on my clock. So it won't be around for another 6 hours at least. And even then, they might be waiting for me to get out of bed, have my tea, eat my breakfast in the morning, and then they'll probably email me to make sure I'm ready.:megalol::lol::thumbup:

• ED Team
Its the 16th here in the UK. Cant find my Spitfire?? Don't tell me it was just a dream!!

strange, I have mine . . . . :)

• Like 1

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

If there is a set time for modules or updates to be released, I have never been able to figure it out. Sometimes it's late Thu evening (Arizona time) and sometimes its early afternoon Fri. (Arizona time). It just happens whenever it happens. I can't say the time has ever been clearly consistent.

It's like my parents use to say...."It'll be here when it gets here."

Hey Zimmer, I live in the Verde Valley, and yes you are correct, mostly Iv woken to updates, and this one is highly anticipated by all who Pre-Purchased as most of us did. Only way to put it is anxiety is a bitch. Hang in there like the rest of us, It'll be here before Christmas. Happy Holidays Neighbor.:)

MSI R9 280X 6GB x2 Crossfire /ASUS M5A99FX PRO R2.0 Mobo/AMD FX 4170 Bulldozer 4core CPU/RAM Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB/ Corsair RM 1000WATT PSU/Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit/ X52 & CH Pedals/ MSI DS502 GAMING Headset

Lies and Deception

Expected 3-5 GMT time :D

Clears throat, did you mean 3-5PM GMT time? Because that is 1500-1700 zulu...

Only kidding!

Win10 Pro | i7 7920hq | ASUS ROG Strix RTX2080 | Thrustmaster FCS (Thanks Dojo & The 476th Podcast!)

I'm a low flyer :helpsmilie:

LOL!

12:38 AM here in NY State.

You guys need to learn patience. Not patients, that usually means a visit to the ER.

Usually don't get your life long partner on your 1st dating adventure.

The wait will be worth it.

Edited by DieHard

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hey Zimmer, I live in the Verde Valley, and yes you are correct, mostly Iv woken to updates, and this one is highly anticipated by all who Pre-Purchased as most of us did. Only way to put it is anxiety is a bitch. Hang in there like the rest of us, It'll be here before Christmas. Happy Holidays Neighbor.:)

Yeah, I'm in Tucson. I'm not as anxious as some of these other fellas over it. In fact, I'm off to bed right now so I'll just check tomorrow morning. I'm sure it will be a free for all when it's released anyway. 50,000 screaming, crazy sim enthusiasts trying to download an update and module at the same time lol.

Roger that Bro, Im doing the same thing., It'll be a nice way to welcome the new day, sleep tight man, see ya in the morn.:thumbup:

MSI R9 280X 6GB x2 Crossfire /ASUS M5A99FX PRO R2.0 Mobo/AMD FX 4170 Bulldozer 4core CPU/RAM Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB/ Corsair RM 1000WATT PSU/Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit/ X52 & CH Pedals/ MSI DS502 GAMING Headset

And then I put out my hand and touched the Face of God!!!

Edited by BravoFoxTrt