PAK-FA Project

Hey cuban

If you have a template for the plane Id be more then happy do a couple of skins for ya bud. hit me up.

Awesome thank you,il send you a template as soon as i am done adding parts for the pak fa external model because any changes in the model messes up the template, i am taking (gospadin) advise i got to finish all the animations and model first and then last the skin.

(COCKPIT ANIMATIONS) Got Rudder/Stick/Throttle and Gear Lever working so far, i still need to rigg the beta pilot for hes arms and hands to move with the stick.

Also got the Rdar working on the right MFD.

When will we be pleased with the test assembly in the dropbox?:):pilotfly::pilotfly::pilotfly:

Чувак спасибо тебе за то что ты делаешь 50

Dude thank you for what you do 50

Any news on when you'll update the Dropbox link?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Director | Team Coordinator

PC Specs:

• Intel I7 8700k 4.7Ghz
  • Gigabyte Aorus Ultra Gaming Z370 Motherboard
  • 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz Ram
  • 500GB Samsung Evo 850 SSD

NEw Update!! NEw external model and Cockpit.

Here's The Next Update with the New External model and Cockpit among Other things.

#1 Updated MFD now we have the Rdar.

#2 Updated Nose weel steering and rotation of tires.

#3 Added Pilot in Cockpit (WIP)

#4 Corrected the Collision Model Somewhat,you can now land in Carrier without Exploding.

"NOTE"

Everything is still WIp and Needs Work.

Brake Chute 3d model is already working but needs Animation work i got it wrong,it works but its wrong,you will see.

Plz PM me or comment any bugs found.

RWR (Coming NExt) Update,Not an easy task but i have it half way working.

Save your old Pak Fa mod,because this one uses a dif paint scheme(TEST SKIN)Still working on it but i think it looks better already so i released it.:thumbup:

Enjoy and always remember to check your Six :D

Update Below..

https://www.dropbox.com/…/q13too…/AACr9YtfB9UhamdX2pxmlf96a…

Edited by cubanace

Here's The Next Update with the New External model and Cockpit among Other things.

#1 Updated MFD now we have the Rdar.

#2 Updated Nose weel steering and rotation of tires.

#3 Added Pilot in Cockpit (WIP)

#4 Corrected the Collision Model Somewhat,you can now land in Carrier without Exploding.

"NOTE"

Everything is still WIp and Needs Work.

Brake Chute 3d model is already working but needs Animation work i got it wrong,it works but its wrong,you will see.

Plz PM me or comment any bugs found.

RWR (Coming NExt) Update,Not an easy task but i have it half way working.

Save your old Pak Fa mod,because this one uses a dif paint scheme(TEST SKIN)Still working on it but i think it looks better already so i released it.:thumbup:

Enjoy and always remember to check your Six :D

Update Below..

https://www.dropbox.com/…/q13too…/AACr9YtfB9UhamdX2pxmlf96a…

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::pilotfly::pilotfly::pilotfly::pilotfly::joystick::joystick:

Landed on the first try! Although, with the current version of the fligth model, this is not so simple) The biggest inconvenience while delivering viewing angles from the cockpit, but this is not the main thing. Cubanace with your workability this mod will become a real diamond:smilewink::thumbup:

677299310_4.thumb.jpg.d6e511fcc421fe2c2f1b4c4e78b88c7d.jpg

Landed on the first try! Although, with the current version of the fligth model, this is not so simple) The biggest inconvenience while delivering viewing angles from the cockpit, but this is not the main thing. Cubanace with your workability this mod will become a real diamond:smilewink::thumbup:

Looking great Keep the Bugs coming so i can fixed them all ,today i been touching up the external canopy section and IRST detail,then il take a look at the size of the model,as you guys can see here i added the color to the canopy frame and the Grills and the glass texture and inside of the IRST .

I still haven't done the visibillity track Arg 114, i just cant get it to work,i hope someday someone makes a tutorial video of how to do it,that way i can set the cockpit the right way,i have asked for help!!, But people just don't have the time or are just to lazy to do it.

1 off 0 on

I believe Skatezilla told you once already...

its more than just 1-0 ,i already know all those steps lol,you just don't go and set up the animation frames and magic happens there's more to it,and a video works alot better in detail how to do stuff,telling someone that has no clue what they are doing like my self would be in the clouds lol,dont know if you understand Razor.

Edited by cubanace

its more than just 1-0 ,i already know all those steps lol,you just don't go and set up the animation frames and magic happens there's more to it,and a video works alot better in detail how to do stuff,telling someone that has no clue what they are doing like my self would be in the clouds lol,dont know if you understand Razor.

try some planes with arg 114 in the modeviewer and the you know when you have to let the pit disappear

unless you want to know how to make the cockpit invisible

Cool! The speed of development is the same as the speed of pack fa)). I hope that this wonderful project will attract the attention of more people ready to help in your work:thumbup::pilotfly:

I have Thursday off so il be able to work on the SFM and Engine table to tune down the acceleration and get the SFM better.

Pak Fa Picture Contest! Winners Get to try out the beta RWR.

I will pick 3 winners and you guys will get to try out the beta RWR in cockpit of the Pak FA good luck and lets see who gets the best Screenshot of the Pak Fa in Action.

So far i have received two Pictures See if you guys can beat these.

Picture #1 By Jakub Czarnomysy (Solo).

Picture #2 By Stephan Bodedi(Formation).

This Aply only to the New Model in the Latest Build.

Good luck and fly Safe ...

"Cubanace"

RWR Preview WIP.

Credits go to (cdpkobra) For Helping me out achieve this .

This is Still really early Development of the RWR as well for i need to texture the background and make the Pak Fa Icon to go with the RWR.

It not complete but it gives us some information also the RWR is not in the correct place when finished it will be in the HHD..:book::D:pilotfly:

Edited by cubanace