PAK-FA Project

We will be getting Long Range R-37 Missiles in the next Update,i found an old mod of the R-33 and R-37,due to the fact that the R-33 does not fire unless you make it a mod and give it life, i went and changed the Specs a bit more to fit that of the real R-37 , so i went and also started painting the Missile to look like an R-37 paint scheme here is the work done so far i still need to paint the Fins and add the Decal,untill i get the new R-37 model,oh and the R-37 works like a Charm.:D

You know the blue line on the R-37 is only for commercial inert missiles?

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

You know the blue line on the R-37 is only for commercial inert missiles?

This is not even R-37. it's R-33...

r33_2.jpg

cf5a0c9c7195.jpg

And live missile R-37 should looks like this:

AFFwS.jpg

b5b55c9b9882.jpg

But, who cares... :doh:

Edited by Morkva_55

su-24.gif

Hey Cubanace I just somehow managed to find this thread and your youtube channel by mere chance while scrolling through the forums. After reading atleast 2/3 of the forums and every youtube video you have on the PAK-FA, it completely amazes me what you have accomplished. Stuff like including title and loading screen just amazes me for something like a mod. Your work looks outstanding and I cant wait to download it when you release the update with the R-37's. I hope more people have encounters like this and come and appreciate your work and time you are doing on something for free!

This is not even R-37. it's R-33...

r33_2.jpg

cf5a0c9c7195.jpg

And live missile R-37 should looks like this:

AFFwS.jpg

b5b55c9b9882.jpg

But, who cares... :doh:

you need to pay attention on the earlier posts, i know its not r-37 and i said it,its a mod that i found and i made it better and i am painting the missile skin to represent the new R-37 untill i add the New R-37 model.:doh:

Hey Cubanace I just somehow managed to find this thread and your youtube channel by mere chance while scrolling through the forums. After reading atleast 2/3 of the forums and every youtube video you have on the PAK-FA, it completely amazes me what you have accomplished. Stuff like including title and loading screen just amazes me for something like a mod. Your work looks outstanding and I cant wait to download it when you release the update with the R-37's. I hope more people have encounters like this and come and appreciate your work and time you are doing on something for free!

Thanks man but its simple this is my passion,glad you like what i a doing so far.

Pak Fa gets new Missiles MOdels.

i will be giving you guys new Missiles Models to go with the Pak Fa project, 3 new missile Models they are all based on the more advance variants and all Have the display scheme!! i will add none commercial skins later on,the pak fa is a prototype at this moment and i think this missile scheme fits it best for testing its weapons and such,i will also work on the specs on each missile giving the pak fa a weapons mod file to go with it,First Missile to come with the next Update would be the R-33 variant the RVV-BD also known as the R-37 which is just an upgraded version.

RVV-BD R-37

RVV-MD R-73

RVV-SD R-77

You my friend are amazing!

I do appreciate the frequent updates.

It is like having a seat in the developers office as the aircraft comes to life!

Creating a flyable aircraft in lua is similar. It is a joy to see the creation come to life!

So here is a thought. When time permits of course.

You could create a video and /or slide show showing the entire process from idea to ....................the Heavens!

Each step along the way could be followed and the rapid progress you have made documented.

Including the errors and mistakes.

A great learning video as well.

A timeline if you may.

You could even introduce yourself to us if you wish! (Pic or video)

I think this would be awesome to watch.

Thanks

Very cool!

All the best for success!

Hawkeye

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

I hope I am understanding this righy, so does this mean these will be new r73 and r77 variants that are improved?

No, those are different from r-33 and r-37

These are long range missiles developed to take down AWACs or bombers from far distance

R-73 is a short range missile

R-77 is the russian versiom of an aim 120

These are long range missiles developed to take down AWACs or bombers from far distance

I think I just made everyone confused :doh:

I was refering to when this was posted:

RVV-BD R-37

RVV-MD R-73

RVV-SD R-77

When I saw the MD and SD added to R73 and R77 respectively I thought this might mean cubanace made new missle for the SU50 that are more upgraded to fit this time period instead of the mid 90's

(RVV-BD R-37)LOng range Missile upgraded from the R-33 to fit the more advance role of the real PAk Fa,the other two missiles are upgraded versions of the r-73 and r-77 for the pak fa, the real pak fa is having upgraded versions of the r- 73,77 and 37,so i am coding that in a missile pack for the pak fa project.:book:

I hope I am understanding this righy, so does this mean these will be new r73 and r77 variants that are improved?

YEs all the missiles that i will include with the pak fa weapons pack are upgraded versions of the R-73,R-77 and R-37 only used for the pak fa and Su-35,look it up the real pak fa is getting them as well.

Edited by cubanace

You my friend are amazing!

I do appreciate the frequent updates.

It is like having a seat in the developers office as the aircraft comes to life!

Creating a flyable aircraft in lua is similar. It is a joy to see the creation come to life!

So here is a thought. When time permits of course.

You could create a video and /or slide show showing the entire process from idea to ....................the Heavens!

Each step along the way could be followed and the rapid progress you have made documented.

Including the errors and mistakes.

A great learning video as well.

A timeline if you may.

You could even introduce yourself to us if you wish! (Pic or video)

I think this would be awesome to watch.

Thanks

Very cool!

All the best for success!

Hawkeye

I know you understand what i am trying to do because you and your team are also creating things for this community with passion , its also amazing like you said to see your creation alive and getting better,i never saw my self where i am today might be a simple mod at this point but i will change that with time,also good luck to you and your team on your WW2 projects they are amazing.:thumbup:

I think I just made everyone confused :doh:

I was refering to when this was posted:

RVV-BD R-37

RVV-MD R-73

RVV-SD R-77

When I saw the MD and SD added to R73 and R77 respectively I thought this might mean cubanace made new missle for the SU50 that are more upgraded to fit this time period instead of the mid 90's

you are correct these are the more advanced versions of the R familly,that is why they start with (RVV) .:thumbup: .

Edited by cubanace

[ATTACH]160178Что-то пошло не так...

Yes that is because the cockpit arg visibility track was not set up, i have already fixed this problem coming in the next update ,credits go to all those who gave me tips on how to do it specially SkateZilla for showing me that last video that did it and i fixed that problem.:thumbup: