R-27EA (AE) on Su-27

Take a close look at the RED missile just behind the white R-73. Look at the radome shape of that missile.

su35sf02.jpg

Anybody speaks Polish here? What is this article about?

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

We have the same kind of phisical differences between live AMRAAMs and training/dummy rounds. THe color of that missile clearly indicates this.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Good old R-27s:
Radomes are covered on the first picture? Those missiles could be EA's or ER's, we don't know.

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

=4c= Hajduk Veljko

Ok, I've asked not to scan all your book without reserving any copyrights.

As I know if you make some quotes with "©" marking and name the authors -in this very case you actions won't contradict IP law:)

Page 2 of the book:

"All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical or photo-copied, recorded or otherwise, without the written permission of the publisher"

Book is really affordable. Every military aviation enthusiast should have it. I will not scan any part of the book ever.

What do you think about a picture in post #473?

Page 2 of the book:

"All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical or photo-copied, recorded or otherwise, without the written permission of the publisher"

Book is really affordable. Every military aviation enthusiast should have it. I will not scan any part of the book ever.

Ok)

What do you think about a picture in post #473?

Yep I see the shape of this missile is differ from original R27R(ER) ones. But I suppose it can be just a model not a combat AA missile with the certain characteristics:huh:

• 3 months later...

This is interesting picture ...

su-35_2.jpg

:music_whistling:

Not this again man, let it go. Let it dies in peace. No one ever agrees with you... sorry you do your thing man, and hold to that hope with both hands.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

At this point, Hajduk's EA saga is just like the UFOs. After so many talk about it, and so much evidence, no one is going to believe it even when some real proof does come up, unless it comes and hits you in the face :D

Never forget that World War III was not Cold for most of us.

No one ever agrees with you...
What does this comment have to do with the picture of Flanker with mockup R-27EA missiles?

Nothing, It has nothing to do with it, sorry

Edited:

Actually, I owe you and explanation I guess. I was going to say that most people, not all, disagree with your idea about the R-27EA, but I have no idea about the missile and this thread has being going on for to long for me to read the whole story. That is all, not arguing any of your points nor saying anything bad about it, just that this thread ( and most threads about missiles ) keeps creeping back, but I guess that is the whole point about any aviation forum, to talk about our ideas on or favorite aviation topics. Sorry for any misunderstanding.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

You are good man Mvsgas. I agree with your saying.

Regards,

• 2 weeks later...

Baaad news for EA missile skeptics!!!! Goood news for EA missile enthusiasts (ME)!!

I've just received Yefims Su-27 book from his "Famous Russian Aircraft" series. This is my second book from the series, and MiG-31 book is on its way … You can get this book from Amazon for 40 bucks. I glanced through it, and whooooaaaaa! There are EA missiles everywhere! Yeah I know they are all inert, and EA missile does not exist, and Yefim is always wrong .... However, (many) picture(s) is a thousand words.

In my view, it is really a good strategy to have your opponent believe you don't have ARH missile that can hit you that far away ...

The book has some 591 pages. Very nice close up color pictures, cockpits, weapons, picture of a Moskit missile launch ... True Flanker encyclopedia. I recommended it to everybody, specially those who still has doubts :thumbup: about EA missile.

41v2h9IYmkL._SS500_.jpg