Why didn't ED do these add ons first!!!

Mizzy

Hi all

OK, I have said all this before but I really need to say it again with all this add on activity going on of late; why did not ED do the Su17, Mig23 and Mig25 add ons first???

There are no fancy avionic doo doo stuff to worry about since these airframes are similar to the Su25 avionics wise and cockpit wise. Yes I know they would need their own AFM but I would pay full price (if not more) for this addition to the game of LOMAC.

I really love the Mig25 and the Mig23 but no simulator would come close to LOMAC for putting these two airframes in game for me.

Also, it should be feasible to do the F-5 for the western side although I don't have a great interest in western airframes other than the F104, F105, F4 and of course the Harrier and Tornado since I am English!

I am rambling now but why oh why ED could not have done the said add on or at least licenced it to a third party developer like FS9 etc?

Anyone like to comment?

Mizzy

• Like 1

Because they wanted to do other things....

Yes I know that ;) my point was that surely this type of add on would be a quicker thingy to develope and a commercial interlude before Big Shark is released?

See my point?

Mizzy

yes, the one you made a move once...be a nice boy now. :D

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

It's a good thing that MRZ isn't Kenan. Cuz going by the pic Kenan looks like the babysitter I used to have that tried to touch me in the bad place. I can't tell you how embarassing it was to show the nice policeman the place on the doll where the "incident" occurred. :)

This sounds very disturbing :(

Mizzy

Simple, ED goes where the money is, they ARE a business after all.

The money for Flaming Cliffs and Black Shark was there.

Can't agree more, but it still does not make sense to me. I mean look at Microsoft FS and a terrain add on costs £25 :eek: OR one aircraft such as the Mig21 that cannot be modelled properly in MFS costing £15 etc etc.

In fact I have read loads of threads here with Black Shark being slated because it was not a popular customer choice here, not to mention the Su25t!!

Mizzy

I want an F/A-18C add-on.

and

an

F/A-18E too.

why can't I get one?

why?

why?

why?

Because the F/A18 has a ground radar (not modelled in LOMAC) and the aircraft I mentioned don't. The whole point being since the code is already there in the Su25t and the other aircraft I mentioned are similar or similar to the others already modelled, it could have been economically viable.

Anyway, it doesn't matter, forget it, I am not in the mood for silly people like HRT (oops I mean HRZ, unless HRZ is in need of HRT treatment :D)

Mizzy

Mizzy its simple just do what the Russian developer did.

Pick up Telephone call Eagle dynamics

Mizzy Hi Ed how are you ya Fine the wife the girl friend ya a bottle of Vodka hell I’ll send a case Ya the good stuff

ED ya Man what do you want? Daves not here

Mizzy Well How much to put my planes in the game ya know the Su17, Mig23 and Mig25?

ED you said a case of vodka what kind? Na we want Whiskey single malt and send some pizzas we can’t go out side any more. Oh lets see make it 75,00 for the first one and 50,00 apiece for the other ya know I like you I’ll give you a special discount.

Mizzy speechless keels over from a massive rush of blood to the brain

Simple Money talks BullSht walks :pilotfly:

https://www.shapeways.com/shops/a-10c-warthog-supplies

https://forum.dcs.world/topic/133818-deadmans-cockpit-base-plans/#comment-133824

CNCs and Laser engravers are great but they can't do squat with out a precise set of plans.

^^^^Sorry?!

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Funny - the sad truth is that an aircraft with an Air to Air pilot in it, and optimized for Air to Air, is a fighter.

Everything else? Is a target.

Besides, you groundpounders have it easy, attacking relatively non-moving targets who can't do a whole lot more than a few simple things ... doesn't take half the brainpower required for A2A ;)

*ducks incoming*

Pfft. A2Aer. :P Refer to sig for reasons.
  • Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda