F-4 Special Paintjob "45 Years WTD 61"

Johnny K.

Thx for the comments guys!

Yeah i was actually planning to release it but I still have some probs. :smilewink:

I don't know how to enlarge the skin. Its a 512x512 skin at the moment but I would prefer a 2048x2048 skin....does anyone know whether it's possible? I would be much more precise! I also wonder how to remove the tailnumbers. :(

If these probs are solved I'm gonna release it :smilewink:

Greez

Johnny K.

<<< Pilots desaster, stinger is faster! >>> :cry:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Beautiful flight skin!

Well done!!!

Here look at mine.

screenshot024ol1.jpg

screenshot010ee0.jpg

screenshot013ko4.jpg

screenshot015ck3.jpg

Не критикуй! Если можешь, сделай лучше! Главная ошибка любой программы в том, что она вообще была написана.

Благодарю за внимание. "pallmall" Valery

[sIGPIC]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic3296_3.gif[/sIGPIC]

I don't know how to enlarge the skin. Its a 512x512 skin at the moment but I would prefer a 2048x2048 skin....does anyone know whether it's possible? I would be much more precise! I also wonder how to remove the tailnumbers. :(

You can enlarge the skin by using the resize option in the image editor (and by using smart size or whatever is the best option) - however you will have to redraw the details as it'll recreate the "missing pixels" out of surrounding ones. As for the tailnumbers, it has to do with the NOMERA file - I believe there's a "no markings" mod - take a look at it.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Real men fly ground attack :pilotfly: where EVERYTHING wants a piece of you :D

country-logo-israel-af.tga

turk-znak.tga

Those two are also part of the model textures if needed to change.

LOMAC Section| | Gaming Resume (PDF) | Gallery | Flanker2.51 Storage Site |

Also known as Flanker562 back in the day...

Steam ID EricJ562 | DCS: A-10A/C Pilot | DCS: Su-25T Pilot | Texture Artist

"...parade ground soldiers always felt that way (contempt) about killers in uniform." -Counting The Cost, Hammer's Slammers

Valery & Johnny K. those skins are Phantastic :)

Where can i download them ? i can only find the MIG skin on your name in Lockonfiles Valery.

I alleady have the VMFA 451 from LOU installed and those two skins of yours plus the one from Johnny.K would make a great

asset to the" phantoms department " in LockOn.

F-4 Special Paintjob "45 Years WTD 61"

Hi @ all,

I did this job already several time before.

You can have a look at some Screenies on my Homepage (->deutsch ->Screenshots ->Vorschau)

If somebody wants I can make it downloadable.

prev00.jpg

prev05.jpg

prev039.jpg

Regards, Vinc_Vega

Real life: Royal Bavarian Airforce

My online squadron:

http://www.vjs-germanknights.de

F-4 paintjob and high resolution

@valery

the f-4 in brown camo/Ritchie with highres and the Navy skin are outstanding. I wonder why you don't release the skins so the folks could take part of your work of art. I guess that Thomas D. Weiss at www.lockonfiles.com would appreciate to manage the downloads.

Valery, a simple question: could u create a skin for the Luftwaffe F-4F (gray) in high resolution?? A lot of NATO-guys would thank you for that skin!!!

Thumbs up!!

:thumbup:

E-3B Sentry --Don't leave without 'em--

A Luftwaffe-Skin for the F-4F could be made downloadable too (if wanted).

I used this template (1024x1024) also for my 45-Jahre-Phantom.

Look for example my "other" WTD61-F4:

(Okay, the 99-number is painted on skin)

http://www.muehlstaeff.de/lockon/mods/vorschau/vors/prev046.jpg

There was also an alternative Skin for the PA-200 (in Tiger outfit) done by me. It looks good together with the new German nomera-black.tga

ScreenShot_075.thumb.jpg.030769d456d03b945a524b1da5591565.jpg

Regards, Vinc_Vega

Real life: Royal Bavarian Airforce

My online squadron:

http://www.vjs-germanknights.de

Hello!

Thanks for your opinion. I did not know that skins F-4 are necessary to somebody.

Now I make two skins, Su-17M4 and Su-25T (for Thomas D. Weiss)

After I shall finish this work, I shall make skins for Luftwaffe (Tornado, F-4 Phantom II)

Excuse, I badly know English language. I translate from the electronic translator.

Thanks.

Valery "pallmall"

Thanks! Yours faithfully Valery "pallmall"

Не критикуй! Если можешь, сделай лучше! Главная ошибка любой программы в том, что она вообще была написана.

Guest IguanaKing
Hello!

Thanks for your opinion. I did not know thatskinsF-4are necessary to somebody.

Valery, there are LOTS of us who appreciate your work with such an important aircraft in military aviation history. I can see from the detail in your skins that it is important to you as well. Nice job!!!:thumbup:

Why are you called "Pallmall"? You don't smoke those do you? Get out while you still can, dude, I used to love those too...along with the Camel filterless. Those things will kill you. :)

Thanks! I like to create new schemes{plans} of painting. I hope to you will like my works.Yes, I smoke already more than 20 years. I hope still long to live. :)

Hello!

Thanks for your opinion. I did not know thatskinsF-4are necessary to somebody.

Now I make two skins,Su-17M4andSu-25T (forThomas D. Weiss)

After I shall finish this work, I shall makeskinsforLuftwaffe (Tornado, F-4 Phantom II)

Excuse, I badly know English language. I translate from the electronic translator.

Thanks.

Valery "pallmall"

Thanks! Yours faithfullyValery "pallmall"

Im really looking forward to see those skins im sure they will look awesome :thumbup:

@valery

thanks for taking care of the Luftwaffe F-4E/F skin in High Resolution. I surely hope you can make it with the same details as the brown camo skin of Col Ritchie back in VietNam.

Thanks again...keep up the good work!!

@muehle007

Hi, that would be great to release the GAF F-4E/F skin to Thomas (TDW)at www.lockonfiles.com. At least I would be interested to get a better highres skin as the original F-4E/F from LockOn. A download would be outstanding...

Thanks

E-3B Sentry --Don't leave without 'em--

Excuse WHAT NOT ON the THEME

screenshot061zt0.jpg