Hero of the Soviet Union T. Kuznetsov

Killer

I came across this story http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilyushin_Il-2 adn was impressed and amused by the antics of this Soviet Hero, whom I guess the Carrier is named after.

Hero of the Soviet Union T. Kuznetsov survived the crash of his Il-2 in 1942 when shot down returning from a reconnaissance mission. Kuznetsov was able to escape from the wreck and hid nearby. To his surprise, a German Bf 109 landed near the crash site and the pilot began to scrounge the wrecked Il-2 for souvenirs. Thinking quickly, Kuznetsov ran to the German fighter and used it to fly home, barely avoiding being shot down by Soviet fighters in the process.

A brave and versatile pilot no doubt. He must have had the fly any plane mod enabled and was lucky to get home without someone Team Killing him.

Killer

I came across this story http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilyushin_Il-2 adn was impressed and amused by the antics of this Soviet Hero, whom I guess the Carrier is named after.

And that made him *ADMIRAL* Kuznetsov how exactly? ;)

i386DX40@42 MHz w/i387 CP, 4 MB RAM (8*512 kB), Trident 8900C 1 MB w/16-bit RAMDAC ISA, Quantum 340 MB UDMA33, SB 16, DOS 6.22 w/QEMM + Win3.11CE, Quickshot 1btn 2axis, Numpad as hat. 2 FPH on a good day, 1 FPH avg.

DISCLAIMER: My posts are still absolutely useless. Just finding excuses not to learn the F-14 (HB's Swansong?).

Annoyed by my posts? Please consider donating. Once the target sum is reached, I'll be off to somewhere nice I promise not to post from. I'd buy that for a dollar!

You gotta love the article on the il2. I never heard of it till I started flying the il2 demo way back when. il2 evolved to a fighter sim, partly because there was no comparable axis mud mover.

With all the add-on AC available in il2 it still pains me that this AC was not developed for the sim as a flyable.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henschel_Hs_129

yes they didn't make many, but it would have really encouraged more ground attack contests online.

E8600 Asus P5E Radeon 4870x2 Corsair 4gb Velociraptor 300gb Neopower 650 NZXT Tempest Vista64 Samsung 30" 2560x1600

"Dude, where is my Messerschmitt?"

Is a nice film about 2 German stoners that got really wasted..... And forgot where they parked their custom car!

Trailer narration:

'A new all-German inspired stoner film about love, friendship, and weed. Join Gunter and Hansi on their quest for their 'zupergeiles weed'....

When they finally find their holy grail, their real adventure has just begun...

From the makers of "Dude, Where's My Car?" and "Harold & Kumar go to White Castle", an all new comedy, inspired by true events.

Coming Fall 2008 to cinemas nationwide'

They will be like Euro Harold & Kumar/cheech & Chong/Bill & Ted

Creedence Clearwater Revival:worthy: