Hi HotTom, yes, the DOS window is what generates the next mission. You have to choose to accept the results or not. If you accept, you will start the process of generating the next mission.

Okay, so how do I accept the results? Do I type something in that box?

Sri to sound so dense but it really has me stymied. Need "Money see, Monkey do" directions.

Thanks!

Exceptional engineering...and a large hammer to make it fit!

Here is what it says in that FDOS window:

f:\DCS World\bin\luaaexe:cannot open..\..\..\ScriptsMod.28.5.01\Debried_master.lua:No such file or directory.

First, the version is wrong (says .0O have.01).

Second, and more important: This is all getting waaaay to geeky for me.

So, how to I uninstall this sucker?

It’s only a bad installation : did you read installation PDF ?

Yes. Several times.

The only problem I can see is that my USERS file is in my C Drive and DCS is in F. Should that be okay?

Yes. Several times.

The only problem I can see is that my USERS file is in my C Drive and DCS is in F. Should that be okay?

It should no be a problem because my stable configuration is exactly the same of yours...:thumbup:

Are you playing OpenBeta or Stable version of DCS World ?

Can you show me your Path.bat please ?

[/url]All known Dynamic Campaign Engine Campaigns

Last DCE news : Crisis in PG - Blue version

On the Hornet over PG Supercarrier campaign, the carrier turns randomly all of the time. Doesn't matter if planes have called in on approach. It spins all sorts of directions. Makes trying to land almost impossible especially for Case III. Any ideas on how to get it to go straight and not make so many turns?

Also when it turns the entire task force nearly crashes into each other XD

On the Hornet over PG Supercarrier campaign, the carrier turns randomly all of the time. Doesn't matter if planes have called in on approach. It spins all sorts of directions. Makes trying to land almost impossible especially for Case III. Any ideas on how to get it to go straight and not make so many turns?

Also when it turns the entire task force nearly crashes into each other XD

Can you please verify in your campaign conf_mod.lua file in Init folder if you have this :

SC_UseTurnCarrier = false,

If it's true try to put it false ...

Thanks for the suggestion -- just checked, for my current campaign yes, SC_UseTurnCarrier = false.

Hum ... this is really strange because it should not turn a lot with this option ! Try to put it to true : it will turn into the wind each time a plane launch or recover is detected but it may be more predictable and stable. Of course it will increase collisions risks :(

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Hey Folks,

I thought I would have a go at the latest Indo-Pak Sabre campaign on latest OB. All installed successfully and working, however, one thing I did notice is the EWR Axeman frequency is not being assigned to a radio slot for the Sabre. Therefore, you have no access to the GCI service. It appears ATC and Package frequencies are generally being assigned ok to Channels 1 and 2.

Cheers!

Edit: Ok, I got it working by editing the "radios_freq_compatible.lua" file. Both the Sabre and MiG-19p max radio frequencies were set too low. I changed them both to Max 400 MHz, ran FirstMission.bat to reset the campaign and the ATO appears to be assigning the frequencies to subsequent radio channels.

Edited by Scotch75

W10 Home 64Bit, Intel Skylake I5 6600K 3.50GHz, ASUS ROG Stryx Z270F MoBo, 32GB G.Skill RipJaws V DDR4 3200 RAM, Samsung 960 Pro 512GB M.2 SSD (OS), Samsung 850 Pro 512GB SSD, 2TB Seagate SDHD, 2TB WD Green HDD, GALAX GTX GeForce 1070 EXOC Sniper White 8GB VRAM

Hi guys,

Just as feedback. Yesterday my squadron decided to try the DCS Desert Tiger in multiplayer. It worked like a charm.

Initially we used 3 slots. but then decided to standardize 4 slot just in case someone shows up. It is pretty nice,

tks a lot,

Sydy

Hey Folks,

I thought I would have a go at the latest Indo-Pak Sabre campaign on latest OB. All installed successfully and working, however, one thing I did notice is the EWR Axeman frequency is not being assigned to a radio slot for the Sabre. Therefore, you have no access to the GCI service. It appears ATC and Package frequencies are generally being assigned ok to Channels 1 and 2.

Cheers!

Edit: Ok, I got it working by editing the "radios_freq_compatible.lua" file. Both the Sabre and MiG-19p max radio frequencies were set too low. I changed them both to Max 400 MHz, ran FirstMission.bat to reset the campaign and the ATO appears to be assigning the frequencies to subsequent radio channels.

The frequency system will be changed in the next version.

Thank you for your feedback

FAQ DCE (Cef & Miguel'version)

In case of problem with a mission generated by CEF's DCEs, please post as many elements as possible:

• - the mission + the tacview + a screenshot of the bug window + Give the name of the campaign + version of the scriptsMod

DCE_Manager

News : Crisis in Persian Gulf, one campaign, 13 modules (29/12/2023)

Every time I exit a DCE campaign DCS crashes. Anyone have any idea why this maybe happening.

check the FAQ in my signature

In case of problem with a mission generated by CEF's DCEs, please post as many elements as possible:

• - the mission + the tacview + a screenshot of the bug window + Give the name of the campaign + version of the scriptsMod

DCE_Manager

Hi guys,

Just as feedback. Yesterday my squadron decided to try the DCS Desert Tiger in multiplayer. It worked like a charm.

Initially we used 3 slots. but then decided to standardize 4 slot just in case someone shows up. It is pretty nice,

tks a lot,

Sydy

Thanks to Mbot and CEF ^^

DCE_Manager

I'm almost always losing my wingmen because they are running out of fuel.

I would like to add an extra 2 reinforcement planes at the beginning of each mission to the blue forces to level this effect out.

What do I have to add in your scripts?

Everything else works really great, thx a lot for your campaign,

Hi guys, i'm playing on the stable release on steam (and also tried the OB version) and i have some trouble using CCIP and GBU/JDAM. The CCIP cross is always pointing toward the same heading.

For example when i take off it's pointing heading 65 so if i go heading 135 the cross will be to the far left of the HUD so i will not be able to drop the bomb at the right spot.

With the TPOD the target diamond on the HUD is to the right of where the TPOD is looking. I have the same problem with the ASL in CCRP.

This happened in TF-74 and TF-68-80s in the Hornet.

I don't know if anyone ever had this problem ?

Thanks for your help

I'm not quite sure if this is entirely related to your problem Koros, but check the elevation provided in the flight plan for the target waypoint when the mission is generated. It is usually 7000+ m (over 21000 ft). I usually change it manually by getting elevation from the F10 map to put the TGP in the right area.

Cheers!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

W10 Home 64Bit, Intel Skylake I5 6600K 3.50GHz, ASUS ROG Stryx Z270F MoBo, 32GB G.Skill RipJaws V DDR4 3200 RAM, Samsung 960 Pro 512GB M.2 SSD (OS), Samsung 850 Pro 512GB SSD, 2TB Seagate SDHD, 2TB WD Green HDD, GALAX GTX GeForce 1070 EXOC Sniper White 8GB VRAM