Open SQUADMATCH invitation

Greetings from 3 Squadron, a newly formed band of ex 169th members (my tag in these forums pending change). Some names you would recognise from the hyperlobby hangouts, myself, Tomace, Mustang, Fudd, Prophet, Cali, Tweetpuke, Cobra, and Mr Ex (now Mako).

We'd like to invite all squads for a fun match at 0001 Zulu Sunday 7th. Format can be whatever, we have Air-Air and Air-Ground scenarios already prepared and we're open to whatever your squad can offer. Hosted either in our server or yours, or in any other server that suits us both. We're just keen to get together for some organise squad v squad fun.

Anyone who can declare formal interest please PM me or visit our forums http://www.3sqn.com/forums/index.php and I will liase with you to organise a time and a place.

If you're squad can make it for an alternate time on that weekend let me know and we can try and work around it, we've got no probs flying a couple of matches on the weekend!

3Sqn - Largest distributor of Flanker, Fulcrum and Frogfoot parts in the Black Sea Region

What's the go? Where are the challanges? Is the community filled with mere Lomac girly men? Squadmatch guys, C'mon!

Hi Sven,

I admire your enthusiasm but the timing might not be ideal...I'm sure many of us (like me) are just getting back to work...which we're truly thrilled about!

You might need to give it a week or two more before most squadrons properly resume activities (our training prog resumes on Thursday for instance).

By the by, do you guys have any A2G people or are you only interested in A2A? I'm reckon a few of the BW would be interested in a combined ops squad match.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

487th Helicopter Attack Regiment, of the

VVS504 Red Hammers

If anyone needs a merc to fill in gaps, gime a call. ;)

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

at 10th the january?! boy you guys do it till late!

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P