You must buy an Oculus

spike2450

Gents, in the spirit of the OP, lets celebrate his enthusiasm. He rejoined DCS, and VR is a big part of it.

Whether you like to fly VR or 2D, nor worries. DCS is open to all. Live it, learn it, love it.

Fri, we acknowledge VR has a way to go. But for some of us, it's a nice stepping stone in the right direction. It'll only get better.

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gents, in the spirit of the OP, lets celebrate his enthusiasm. He rejoined DCS, and VR is a big part of it.

Whether you like to fly VR or 2D, nor worries. DCS is open to all. Live it, learn it, love it.

Fri, we acknowledge VR has a way to go. But for some of us, it's a nice stepping stone in the right direction. It'll only get better.

You're absolutely right. I lost my temper a bit because my country was called out in a way that adds nothing to the thread "You must buy an Oculus" As a former Infantry officer, it set me off, even though i should know better. mea culpa.

I found the Ignore list in the control panel so problem solved for me. My apologies to everyone else.

• Like 1

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

You're absolutely right. I lost my temper a bit because my country was called out in a way that adds nothing to the thread "You must buy an Oculus" As a former Infantry officer, it set me off, even though i should know better. mea culpa.

I found the Ignore list in the control panel so problem solved for me. My apologies to everyone else.

hansangb, no worries bro! thank you for your service! Really my man!!! :thumbup:

catch you in the Virtual Skies soon! :pilotfly::)

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

...to simulate the frustration that Americans had in their wars about...

You have made yourself known by this comment and you shall be treated accordingly.

Nothing you say is of consequence to those who have served.

- Bear

Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty.

- Robert A. Heinlein

I don't understand what's so offensive in the fact, that more often than not, American airplanes were limited by the strict Rules of Engagement. I'm sure it was quite frustrating to Vietnam F-4 pilots that they couldn't employ BVR weapons in their correct envelope because of the friendly fire risk.

This thread starts to attract more and more extreme reactions on both sides.

Edited by some1

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

• ED Team

Thread closed before it escalates and goes even more off topic.

Please keep political views off the forum, we are all flight simmers here

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2