Mistral doesn't track Ka-50 anymore in multiplayer

ASW

Yesterday didn't work head to the missile in online. I flew the helicopter Ka-50. He hung on the spot. I flew into the fence and crashed into him because the head of the rocket took aim. Before installing the 1.5.7 patch I killed a Ka-50 from a distance of 1.5 kilometers.

We actively use the helicopter SA342 on the server "Roads of war" http://roadsofwar.ru/.

For the destruction of trains and much more. He also carries troops. Two people with stinger. This is a good protection. If you see an enemy plane, you can land and drop off troops. Even you can stealthily fly up close to enemy airfield and drop a stinger there.)

But it is unclear why now is not the work of their own missiles at the helicopter.(((

GreyCat_SPb

it sounds like he is saying the mistral will neither track or kill the ka-50 in online play. I'll have to test this... i shot a huey lately but haven't had an opportunity to aim one at a shark yet.

ASUS Tuf Gaming Pro x570 / AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @ 3.8 / XFX Radeon 6900 XT / 64 GB DDR4 3200 

"This was not in the Manual I did not read", cried the Noob" - BMBM, WWIIOL

Missiles "Mistral" no capture the Ka-50. In online. Absolutely. After patch 1.5.7

Sorry bad translator and my English.

it sounds like he is saying the mistral will neither track or kill the ka-50 in online play. I'll have to test this... i shot a huey lately but haven't had an opportunity to aim one at a shark yet.

Oh, I do understand now. :thumbup:

ASW, you should consider renaming the thread "Mistral doesn't track Ka-50 anymore in multiplayer".

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

• 2 weeks later...