Mav STBY

comie1

Please clarify. You mounted two different types of IRMAVs, right?

We'll check this issue.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

To follow on from this one, when the Mavs are Ready, selecting another type of weapon (e.g. gun) and then trying to re-select the mavericks starts the whole 3 minute countdown again.

Don't know if this is a bug or a modelled feature.

That is a bug. We'll check and fix.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

I have the issue that AGM-65K (havent tried others yet) will not go from STBY to RDY at all, even tho EO mavs are only supposed to take a few seconds to do so.

Waited minutes with the weapon selected, nothing seems to happen.

Am I missing something? Works fine when I air start, but not when I cold start.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

GCI: "Control to SEAD: Enemy SAM site 190 for 30, cleared to engage"

Striker: "Copy, say Altitude?"

GCI: "....Deck....it´s a SAM site..."

Striker: "Oh...."

Fighter: "Yeah, those pesky russian build, baloon based SAMs."

-Red-Lyfe

Best way to troll DCS community, make an F-16A, see how dedicated the fans really are :thumbup:

I have the issue that AGM-65K (havent tried others yet) will not go from STBY to RDY at all, even tho EO mavs are only supposed to take a few seconds to do so.

I'll check.

I had the same issue with the K's. And the EO's took a long time too, I think maybe the same 3 minutes?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The bug has been fixed.

Would you like to know more?

J2mOjOf.jpg

• 1 month later...

When I select the Mavs they are immediatly ready. There is no 3 minute wait time. Was this just a stop-gap until the above problem was fixed?

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download

Is it because I do an Airstart? I was using 2 different missions where I started in the air.

But I thought the Mavs didn't start to warm up until you selected the IRMV on the Stores page?

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

Is it because I do an Airstart? I was using 2 different missions where I started in the air.

But I thought the Mavs didn't start to warm up until you selected the IRMV on the Stores page?

If you do an airstart, all sensors, including mavericks are ready to be used.

Got it, thanks.

Because of this warm up times etc. u can choose the airstart to have all warmed up and ready to use. Its like the alignment things for NAV. When u do a airstart all alignment things are ready, too.

In my opinion when u choose a airstart in the mission editor its to safe time. Safe time for weapon load, safe time for alignment, safe time for warm up or cooling time of the weapons.