[RESOLVED]TEMPORARY SOLUTION FOR MISSING LINES IN HUD

Zeus67

Thanks again for the information.

The .lua files corrected my issue.

It was driving me crazy because I was sure that I was doing all the correct things (and I was) but couldn't get it to work ... i.e. CCIP.

But now does work just peachy.

Zeus67 > Thanks for the early fix.

Sydy > Thanks for an accurate answer.

fargo007 > Thanks for the warning (I didn't even look at DCS 2 because I didn't think the Harrier was in it yet).

SnowTiger:joystick:

I noticed that the fix solved the issue for DSL (CCRP) but not CCIP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are two fixes. One for CCIP and other lines and another for CCRP alone.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

Anyone else having this problem in 2.2? Nevada map. Haven't tried Normandy.

When using the DMT - TV sensor, on the HUD the aiming reticle for the sensor is slaved to my flight path marker, but the camera is actually looking somewhere off to the left. It moves along with the airplane, but was looking over to the left. If I locked with Action buttion, it would lock a point to my left.

Now that I think about it (this happened last night) I did have some crosswind from the right. Maybe there is a bug (or not implemented yet) using this with wind.

AKA Gaffer

Tried to resolve reinstalling the module thinking that maybe the stable copyed wrong/inadapt files from the open.

I forced the open to download the module instead of just copying the files but didn't resolve the problem.

Strange thing is that when I reinstalled the module in the open (copying files from the stable), the open works without problem.

I think that the problem are not the .lua files in my case.

So, there is no fix for us using "low" textures? What a shame.

I don't understand the "low" textures comment.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

• 3 weeks later...

Just started having this issue today in Open Beta. Tried the fix again to no effect - graphics settings all on high :-/

EDIT: Resolved. Was my own dumb fault.

If you don't start your INS warm up before turning on the HUD during a cold start you end up with a very sparse HUD display (duh!).

Silly me! ;-)

Edited by Boogieman

• 5 weeks later...
Just started having this issue today in Open Beta. Tried the fix again to no effect - graphics settings all on high :-/

EDIT: Resolved. Was my own dumb fault.

If you don't start your INS warm up before turning on the HUD during a cold start you end up with a very sparse HUD display (duh!).

Silly me! ;-)

is this a new feature? i would do cold start a lot a couple months ago and the HUD worked. now i did it and the HUD barely has anything on it?

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So maybe my reading comprehension is failing and I'm sorry if it has, but is this thread still relevant?

I'm still so new to the harrier I can't tell if I'm missing anything yet on my own.

Should I be following the first posts instructions also?

• ED Team

this is old now and was fixed in a patch, I will unsticky it and close.

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2