How to change Profile for multiple selected stores

Rhinozherous

Hello!

I train for unguided Bombs and had MK82 on stores 4 5 7 8, each with 3 bombs.

Now I wanted to release it in 6 pairs in CCRP on one run - Before Takeoff I set the Profile via the Profile page for MK82 to Ripple Pairs - 6 and mode to CCRP (because I have 12 bombs).

I flew over the target and before this I selected the Stores 4 5 7 8. But on Release only one Bomb was released :joystick:

I revisited the profiles and it seems no settings was stored, but I saved it... is there a way to set a profile for ALL same weapons type at once?

Thank you!

i7-14700KF 5.6GHz Water Cooled /// ZOTAC RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB /// 32GB RAM DDR5 /// Win11 /// SSDs only

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020

You need to select the profile instead of selecting weapon stations.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Thank you, I think I have it now... Next time I will select the profile via DMS Left/Right when HUD as SOI.

i7-14700KF 5.6GHz Water Cooled /// ZOTAC RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB /// 32GB RAM DDR5 /// Win11 /// SSDs only

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020

I usually set the CUSTOM profile before take off and NAME it something simple. Like for the CBU 97, I would name it "97" so then I would just cycle the profiles thru the HUD when it comes time to select.

Windows 10 Pro - 64 Bit / ASUS ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming / AMD 7800X3D / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 64GB DDR5 6000 Ram / SSD M.2 SK hynix Platinum P41 2TB / MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 SUPRIM Liquid X 24G / SteelSeries Arctis 7 Headset /LG-Ultragear 38" IPS LED Ultrawide HD Monitor (3840 x 1600) / Track IR4 / Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Virpil HOTAS VPC Constellation ALPHA-R & VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle

thanks guys very much for your posts. i appreciate it a lot. i'm new here and that's why i just get accustomed to the site and everthing else. appreciating it. may i ask you questions in case i would have some later? thanks again

Just post it on the forums, you will get answers faster that way.

Hi,

Make sure you keep the weapon-release button held down until every bomb has come off. That is the main reason I find for stores not releasing.

Cheers,

P

Could be the reason, will trie asap!

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020

Due to close proximity of sta 5 & 7, you can't ripple pairs from those stations.

Twitch Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Z390 Aorus Xtreme, i9 9900k, G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB, 1080ti 11GB, Obutto R3Volution, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, TPR, Cougar MFDs, FSSB R3L, JetSeat, Oculus Rift S, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC, F/A-18C UFC, Tek Creations F-16 ICP