Oil platform static object loads the old model

kam

When placing a static oil platform the preview image and model that gets loaded in game is the old oil platform, not the fancy new platform we got in 2.5

Intel 5820k | Asus X-99A | Crucial 16GB | Powercolor Devil RX580 8GB | Win 10 x64 | Oculus Rift | https://gallery.ksotov.co.uk

Patiently waiting for: DCS: Panavia Tornado, DCS: SA-2 Guideline, DCS: SA-3 Goa, DCS: S-300 Grumble

Static objects on maps, has not the same of the mission editor (normally), that object has integrate into the "Theatre" directory, no on the Bazar > World > Shapes directory, with normally has been used on the mission editor.

A example has the road traffic, on the new Caucasus, some vehicles has been updated, but on Shapes directory has maintain the same old LOMAC / FC 3D models. Similar situation has present on NTTR, none of the road vehicles use as traffic has been added to the Shapes directory (Trucks, Pick-ups, etc).

I making a new video show the new updated 3D models on 2.5 beta.

The oil rig is nice but not to find in DCS ME !! help me?

I think it's not in the ME (yet). It's an object that is already on the map. I saw it near to one of the airports close to the sea. Can't remember which one though.

A warrior's mission is to foster the success of others.

i9-12900K | MSI RTX 3080Ti Suprim X | 128 GB Ram 3200 MHz DDR-4 | MSI MPG Edge Z690 | Samung EVO 980 Pro SSD | Virpil Stick, Throttle and Collective | MFG Crosswind | HP Reverb G2

RAT - On the Range - Rescue Helo - Recovery Tanker - Warehouse - Airboss

Static objects on maps, has not the same of the mission editor (normally), that object has integrate into the "Theatre" directory, no on the Bazar > World > Shapes directory, with normally has been used on the mission editor.

A example has the road traffic, on the new Caucasus, some vehicles has been updated, but on Shapes directory has maintain the same old LOMAC / FC 3D models. Similar situation has present on NTTR, none of the road vehicles use as traffic has been added to the Shapes directory (Trucks, Pick-ups, etc).

I making a new video show the new updated 3D models on 2.5 beta.

Does this mean we will NOT be getting that model to add to our missions as desired ?

If not, that would be a real bummer.

I would really like to be able to add a few of those in a specific area.

I'm confident that others would like the ability to place those as desired too (if the posts in this thread are any indication !).

For that matter, it would be great if we could add the new Huge Factory or Nuke Plant or whatever it was that was shown in one of Matt's F-18 Videos (I think it was an F-18 vid ?). It was shown close to shore just before he showed us the new offshore oil platform.

SnowTiger:joystick: