Black bar in VR on top of screen...

D4n

See this video, entire time black bar on top of screen...

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

• ED Team
Is it the darker bar ? It's the helmet visor filter that is too low in VR.

:) Didnt even think of that, well done :thumbup:

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• 1 month later...

I have the same bug here (not in VR but with multimonitor)

Have you found a solution ?

Dome display

I7 6700k (HT deactivated), 16go drr4, GTX 1080 TI, SSD, 4*1080 display @50hz (resolution 7680*1080), warping software

I have the same bug here (not in VR but with multimonitor)

Have you found a solution ?

Did you notice this post?:

Is it the darker bar ? It's the helmet visor filter that is too low in VR.

Justificus

System Specs:

i7 4970K @ 4.8, GTX 1080 SC, 32GB G.Skill DDR 2133,Thermaltake Level 10 Full Tower Case, Noctua NH-D15 6 Cooler, Win 10 Pro, Warthog, CH Pro Pedals, CH Throttle Quadrant, Oculus, 1 32" & 2 19" Monitors

Modules Owned: A-10C I+II, Ka-50, FC3, F-86, Mig-15, Mig21, UH-1H, Mi-8, CA, P-51D, BF-109K-4, FW-190 D-9, Hawk, NTTR, M-2000C, SA342, F-5E, Spit Mk. IX, AJS-37, Normandy, WWII A.P., AV-8B, F/A-18C, L-39, Persian Gulf, Mig-19P, I-16, Super Carrier, F-16, Channel, Syria

Yeah I noticed the previous post, but how to deactivate this bar ?

(anyway, thank you for the responsiveness ;-) )

Dome display

I7 6700k (HT deactivated), 16go drr4, GTX 1080 TI, SSD, 4*1080 display @50hz (resolution 7680*1080), warping software

No prob,

I ve just removed the helmet lua files for the M2000 and no more black bar !

Thanks again

Dome display

Too bad WMR still isn't working. But thx, some day I will need this mod!! xD

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

No prob,

I ve just removed the helmet lua files for the M2000 and no more black bar !

Thanks again

I've checked it and seems to be working if you put the file in the correct folder ( not the AV8B but the M2000 one )

Too bad WMR still isn't working. But thx, some day I will need this mod!! xD

If you put the file in the correct folder ( in my case : C:\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\Mods\aircraft\M-2000C\Cockpit\HELMET\Indicator ) it should be working.

Maybe like WMR have diferent screen size and resolution you need to edit these values on HelmetIndicator_page.lua in order to get a clear display without the visor and a full tinted view with the visor :

local sizeX = 10.0

local sizeY = 1.2

Let me know if it works.

Thanks will let you know as soon as next DCS patch is out (only if that fixes WMR)

WMR Via Steam VR is Working, there are a good many users using it.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

In singleplayer or even in multiplayer?

"should", exactly. But even in main menu my game goes CTD after no input after 2-3 minutes.