F/A-18C FXAA ready

Hi,

I recently applied the idea to improve the device of the labels and the instruments in the cockpit module the Spitfire. I use a method of depriving the textures mipmaps, tried to apply it on the Hornet.

Then it looks like a primitive method of smoothing FXAA satisfactory and does not detract from any performance, but overall, blurs the edges but also the text.

Using the mode with the sharpness in the cockpit again corrects. Some users with average hardware, adds more fps than when using antialiasing MSAA methods.

Mod: https://www.dropbox.com/s/zph1y9k6peqwbt3/FA-18C_FXAA_Ready_0.1.zip

Install the mod simply through JSGME, control panel Nvidia find the choice FXAA turn on.

FXAA.thumb.jpg.42c5fbc97bff3f1e98279c33ee80ab7c.jpg

164680485_FXAAmodon.thumb.jpg.7d207fb5c2cb5713be2e98d50ed5881b.jpg

NvFXAA.thumb.JPG.15d452b89f71f7e9adf75f1bec38f727.JPG

🖥️MSI PRO Z690-A DDR4, Kingston 3600 MHz 64 Gb, i5 12600K, Gigabyte RTX 4090, Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus,🕹️VKB NXT Premium.

Still lost here....how do apply these mods?

- Look here OvGME and follow the instructions to setup OvGME.

- Add the JSGME/OcGME formated mods to the mods folder of the game you are modding.

- Activate the mod through OvGME.

- Start DCS-World

- Enjoy :)

When you hit the wrong button on take-off

hwl7xqL.gif

System Specs.

Spoiler
System board: MSI X670E ACE Memory: 64GB DDR5-6000 G.Skill Ripjaw System disk: Crucial P5 M.2 2TB
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D PSU: Corsair HX1200 PSU Monitor: ASUS MG279Q, 27"
CPU cooling: Noctua NH-D15S Graphics card: MSI RTX 3090Ti SuprimX VR: Oculus Rift CV1

Nice ! Thanks.

Zip - VEAF :pilotfly:

If you want to learn, talk and fly with french-speaking friends, the Virtual European Air Force is here for you ! Meet us on our Discord and our forum

If you're a mission creator, you may want to check the VEAF Mission Creation Tools (and its GitHub repository) a set of open-source scripts and tools that make creating a dynamic mission a breeze !

Would love to grab this, if someone has an offline copy or if the OP could re-upload.

Achieving World Peace - One 2000lb JDAM at a time.

Intel i7 9700K, 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz , ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1080 TI OC, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals, Oculus Rift S.

~

Proud Member of the 62nd Fighting Falcons

~

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Could anyone re-upload this, please ?

I9 12900k@ 5 GHz | 32 GB DDR4 | Asus ROG  Strix Z690-A Gaming Wifi d4| RTX 3090 | 6 TB SSD + 8 TB HDD | 4K Samsung Q90R 55" | VKB MK III PRO L | Virpil Throttle MONGOOST-50 | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR5

Zip - VEAF :pilotfly:

If you want to learn, talk and fly with french-speaking friends, the Virtual European Air Force is here for you ! Meet us on our Discord and our forum

If you're a mission creator, you may want to check the VEAF Mission Creation Tools (and its GitHub repository) a set of open-source scripts and tools that make creating a dynamic mission a breeze !

Thanks, David

I9 12900k@ 5 GHz | 32 GB DDR4 | Asus ROG  Strix Z690-A Gaming Wifi d4| RTX 3090 | 6 TB SSD + 8 TB HDD | 4K Samsung Q90R 55" | VKB MK III PRO L | Virpil Throttle MONGOOST-50 | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR5

If mod can make this i wonder how is possible that ED cant ?

We still dont have good sharpen filter in VR , or better AA to use with PD etc..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oculus CV1, Odyssey, Pimax 5k+ (i5 8400, 24gb ddr4 3000mhz, 1080Ti OC )

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]