Warthog TDC slew?

I have not been able to assign the TDC Slew (mini mouse?:) on my TM Warthog. Using axis assign etc does not work either. It looks like the Hornet doesn't like the Warthog Throttle. Ant help would be appreciated.

It is always best to not fly too fast or fly too slow. So I fly half fast. :D

Double check your installed version to verify it updated

Alienware Area 51 R5 - Intel i9 7980XE (4.7 GHz), 32GB Dual Channel HyperX DDR4 XMP, Dual NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Graphics 11GB GDDR5X SLI, 4.5 TB combo of SSDs/HDDs, Alienware 1500 Watt Multi-GPU Power Supply, Alienware 25” 240Hz Gaming Monitor, Alienware Pro Gaming Keyboard, TM HOTAS, TM Cougar F-16C MFDs, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals, TrackIR5, Win10 Pro x64

Good find!

Alienware Area 51 R5 - Intel i9 7980XE (4.7 GHz), 32GB Dual Channel HyperX DDR4 XMP, Dual NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Graphics 11GB GDDR5X SLI, 4.5 TB combo of SSDs/HDDs, Alienware 1500 Watt Multi-GPU Power Supply, Alienware 25” 240Hz Gaming Monitor, Alienware Pro Gaming Keyboard, TM HOTAS, TM Cougar F-16C MFDs, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals, TrackIR5, Win10 Pro x64

Greyman. Actually I did see those bindings but they are not easy to use. For instance, I cannot move the TDC Slew diagonally. Just up, down, left, and right. i guess that is the best I can do with the Warthog. I have seen the TDC move properly in videos so it can be done. Thanks for the reply.

It is always best to not fly too fast or fly too slow. So I fly half fast. :D

what profile are people using for the axis

I have found I need to put in a 40% dead zone and then have saturation down to about 15 to 20 to make the target diamond controllable. However its now a bit slow on the radar

how are others doing it?

---------

System: i7-8700k @ 4.9GHz; Nvidia RTX 2080ti; 32GB (2 x 16) DDR4 @ 3333Mz Ram; ASUS ROG Strix z370-E; SSD Drive; Oculus Rift-S; Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog

I have put the Saturation to about 60 and the Curve to around 20 to 25, so I can have a fairly decent slew speed for the A/G diamond, but also a quick slew for the A/A Radar screen.

For A/G I am making small adjustments and move the Warthog TDC Nipple quite carefully, you know like you would do to a certain female body-part... and for A/A I would just yank it around for quick acquisition... you know like when you would get slapped in the face if you would do this to a certain female body-part...

That just it. I cannot get the Warthog TDC nipple to map at all. Can't put in curves and saturation until I get it to map.

and you tried to map it like post 3 (the 2 lines at the bottom of the screen grab - one of which is highlighted)??

Make sure you have 'axis' selected in the drop down menu at the top

---------

System: i7-8700k @ 4.9GHz; Nvidia RTX 2080ti; 32GB (2 x 16) DDR4 @ 3333Mz Ram; ASUS ROG Strix z370-E; SSD Drive; Oculus Rift-S; Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog

I haven't tried to set up the hornet yet, but I noticed that the slew nipple on my warthog freaked out and didn't work correctly when I had the throttle plugged into a usb 3.0 port on my mobo, had to plug it into a 2.0 port to get it to work.

yeah, got it from the bottom left of the game screen.

Might it be possible that I messed up my default.lua?

//Edit: It was the lua. had to run a repair

I will give this a try also. I can't get the TDC to move at all even after redefining the mapping.

I'm sure it's something I screwed up playing with lua files. :music_whistling:

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

I will give this a try also. I can't get the TDC to move at all even after redefining the mapping.

I'm sure it's something I screwed up playing with lua files. :music_whistling:

I've only played with it a little but the cursor wouldn't move for me until I hit the select AIM-7 button.

You also need to make the DDI that the radar is displayed on "sensor of interest" using the sensor left or right command. There will be a small dot in the top right corner of the DDI showing which is currently sensor of interest.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

W10 Home 64Bit, Intel Skylake I5 6600K 3.50GHz, ASUS ROG Stryx Z270F MoBo, 32GB G.Skill RipJaws V DDR4 3200 RAM, Samsung 960 Pro 512GB M.2 SSD (OS), Samsung 850 Pro 512GB SSD, 2TB Seagate SDHD, 2TB WD Green HDD, GALAX GTX GeForce 1070 EXOC Sniper White 8GB VRAM

Thanks a bunch fellas. I didn't get to try it yet, but you all have given me much to explore in case I continue to have issues. :thumbup:

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

You also need to make the DDI that the radar is displayed on "sensor of interest" using the sensor left or right command. There will be a small dot in the top right corner of the DDI showing which is currently sensor of interest.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Ah, that's probably what mine did and putting the plane into AIM-7 mode made the radar the SOI.