Now i'm confused....

so is this why the delay in blackshark? they are spending time and resources in creating this instead of correcting the bugs in lomac!
Yes it is. But dont be thinking such negative waves man, look at it in a positive way.

You could look at it as they are breaking into the military market which gives them:-

a) some valuable income that they can spend on developing future Sims.

b) added expertise.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sorry Death, you lose! It was Professor Plum....

so is this why the delay in blackshark? they are spending time and resources in creating this instead of correcting the bugs in lomac!

And this wasn't a big secret. They announced this fact in the BlackShark update conveniently stickied few spaces up.

And as mentioned, if the military is bringing them more revenues, why not take the opportunity? Face it. ED is not gonna be around for much longer if all they did was sell FC and BS and keep producing patches. And I hate to see another great sim developers go down in flames.

• Like 1

And this wasn't a big secret. They announced this fact in the BlackShark update conveniently stickied few spaces up.

And as mentioned, if the military is bringing them more revenues, why not take the opportunity? Face it. ED is not gonna be around for much longer if all they did was sell FC and BS and keep producing patches. And I hate to see another great sim developers go down in flames.

Yes, yes and well said :thumbup:

No longer active in DCS...

wow shoot me down lol.

all i ask is have the bugs addressed please it feels like they have forgotten the humble simmer.alot of issues could of been solved but instead they drag em out for years develop a new a/c and use that to solve the issues and make money from it.

making money is fine i dont have a prob with that the length of time it takes i do.

Read up on a forum before posting total and utter useless crap flankerwanker, you obviously have no clue what is going on.

Guys like you are making me feel truely sick, whine whine whine, no respect whatsoever to the dev's, the testers and everybody else involved. All your sort can think of is "me,me,me". I strongly suggest your sort STFU, read the entire forum, then come back with either serious input, or genuine funny stuff.

:D

wow shoot me down lol.

all i ask is have the bugs addressed please it feels like they have forgotten the humble simmer.alot of issues could of been solved but instead they drag em out for years develop a new a/c and use that to solve the issues and make money from it.

making money is fine i dont have a prob with that the length of time it takes i do.

I wish the bugs are addressed as well but frankly, they're not severe enough for me to stop playing it. I think ED is doing the right thing by packaging patches into expansion. Because sitting there creating patches doesn't generate any income for them. Heck, that's how Microprose went. They spent a year patching Falcon before Habro closed the door.

I don't know how many copies of LOMAC and FC were sold but I wouldn't be surprised if they're making just enough to survive. If they were greedy, they wouldn't be in simulation market in the first place. It's the passion and survival. So patience my friend.

puala or whatever your silly name is stop being an insulting Tard !

of course i read the forum have done so for 2 years now.

you have the cheek to say all that well is not just ME that have problems and concerns with bugs is it ? thank you now get in the corner now with your Dunce hat on :lol: