Reputation Annomaly..?

rep points dont actualy do anything nor does post count, its just there to stand and look pretty.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Don't feel alone... the same thing happened to me last year... I got in touch with the Sight Administrator and had them returned ...

I don't think that it means that you did something wrong.. It was most likely a mistake ...

~S~

Blaze

intel Cor i7-6700K

ASUS ROG MAX VIII Extreme

G.Skill TridentZ Series 32 GB

Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SATA II

ASUS GTX 1080/DIRECTX 12

Windows 10 PRO

Thrustmaster Warthog

Oculus Rift VR

An admin ate both

BTW, members can ate them too :D

Call me a noob but I even don’t know how to give these rep points!

You can receive positive rep points (green dots)

Or negative rep points (red dots)

• Like 1

DELL Intel® Core™ i7 Processor 940 2,93 GHz @3 GHz, 8 MB cache | 8.192 MB 1.067 MHz Tri Channel DDR3

| 512 MB ATI® Radeon™ 4850 | 500 GB 7200 rpm Serial ATA | Samsung SM 2693 HM 25.5 " | HOTAS Cougar Thrustmaster |

To add reputation (positive or negative)- click on the balance icon on the bottom left corner of the message, between the user online/offline light and the report post icon (red triangle). When your post has received a rep you can check that either by clicking on the balance icon in your post or your user control panel. I just gave you some rep, check it out ;)

• Like 1

"See, to me that's a stupid instrument. It tells what your angle of attack is. If you don't know you shouldn't be flying." - Chuck Yeager, from the back seat of F-15D at age 89.

=RvE=

To add reputation (positive or negative)- click on the balance icon on the bottom left corner of the message, between the user online/offline light and the report post icon (red triangle). When your post has received a rep you can check that either by clicking on the balance icon in your post or your user control panel. I just gave you some rep, check it out ;)

Hey, what did he do to deserve it? :P

Hey, what did he do to deserve it? :P

Well I believe he is busting his a.s studying so as a former student I want to raise his moral :D I would certainly rep you for that note but it says I haven't sprayed it enough to give it to you again :D:D:D It just doesn't seem fair, isn't it? :)

"See, to me that's a stupid instrument. It tells what your angle of attack is. If you don't know you shouldn't be flying." - Chuck Yeager, from the back seat of F-15D at age 89.

=RvE=

Well I believe he is busting his a.s studying so as a former student I want to raise his moral :D I would certainly rep you for that note but it says I haven't sprayed it enough to give it to you again :D:D:D It just doesn't seem fair, isn't it?

Hey...I R skoold 2 U no. I b en collej tew.:)

rugbutt is eating mine ocasionaly :D

S77th-konkussion already ate 2 rep points from me ;)

DELL Intel® Core™ i7 Processor 940 2,93 GHz @3 GHz, 8 MB cache | 8.192 MB 1.067 MHz Tri Channel DDR3

| 512 MB ATI® Radeon™ 4850 | 500 GB 7200 rpm Serial ATA | Samsung SM 2693 HM 25.5 " | HOTAS Cougar Thrustmaster |