what happen to the site?

I bet if I order FC as CD-version now the site is "on"again the day my CD arrives...

arghh!!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus ROG STRIX Z390-F Gaming, Intel Core i7 9700k , 32gb Corsair DDR4-3200

Asus RTX 2070 super, Samsung 970 EVO Plus M2, Win10 64bit, Acer XZ321QU (WQHD)

TM HOTAS Warthog, SAITEK Rudder Pedals, TIR 5

Confirmed ISP issue.

Thats what someone said over at lockonfiles.com << thats my little disclaimer so no one flames me :P

Do you mean a technical issue? That must be an outright joke. Or is it more a legal or payment issue?

Anyway: http://www.thebattlesim.com/ is also offline? How can they be in business without a site for more than a week? Do they have some other site?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

well, the official ED site is also down... hmm.......................

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

I heard that they took down the sites so that they could upgrade the servers to hande the extra traffic when they release black shark in a couple days... the only downside is that I also heard that they are only going to release LOBS to those pilots who participate in Red Flag

.... makes ya think, doesn't it. :D

The code is probaly in Russian anyway.

I heard that they took down the sites so that they could upgrade the servers to hande the extra traffic when they release black shark in a couple days... the only downside is that I also heard that they are only going to release LOBS to those pilots who participate in Red Flag

.... makes ya think, doesn't it. :D

What is a LOBS ?:huh:

ASUS Strix Z790-H, i9-13900, WartHog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind

G.Skill 64 GB Ram, 2TB SSD

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

55" Sony OLED TV, Oculus VR