WAGS "FC" "BS" Update

cool_t

Hi all I would like to know how you feel about this

The Black Shark project is solely focused on the Ka-50; as such, it will have no impact on the Lock On and FC flyable aircraft. While we still wish to do a final FC patch that will focus on air-to-air systems, we can only do so when the internal resources are freed up to do so. I’m afraid that I just cannot give you an estimate as to when or if this will happen – too many other things influence this.

What do you think they are going to fix in the AIR TO AIR systems?

Weapons systems? IFF? Proper thrust to weaight ratio? Radar "Dopler Shift? 120s remodeled? Migs and Su air craft can only pull cobra with out payload? Proper Gun sights for aircraft? NO SCREEN PRINTING? Proper CELL damage to aircraft-so when your hit your hit. V-Max limitaions? Proper Mach indicaton at altitudes? Radar warning reciever will show proper radar signatures?

I cant think of any more off the top of my head so please feel free to add your opinion and knoledge.

Please just remark on the "Air to air systems" please and what you think the FC patch will include.

:pilotfly:

Yea i agree with EvilBivol-1, this is pretty much a going to be a flamed thread. You are going to cause everyone to hype up on what they want to be fixed in a patch, but the real reality is that the chances of a patch to come out for FC is slim to none as we've seen through ED's history. So just drop this topic, if ED do decide to create a patch, great, but otherwise, don't get your hopes up.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

There are a lot of things to be fixed, and not all of them will be - if there is a patch for FC, there is a short list of 'things to fix' out of which not all might receive attention, depending basically on resourcing.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

• 5 weeks later...

Once upon a time I suggested FC should be continued together with BS, but it was just my own opinion among many ways to select. such a way can restrict potency to be top of flight simulation genre that ED aims at.

I want not FC to preserve it's value but lock on series to be advaced more.

• 2 weeks later...

I had some bad day....

I haven't played lockon FC for ages, then I had a chance to play it two days ago. My score was terrible.. I lost almost of all times in air match....

Then I realized one important thing.

What is more important is how much we effort to master lock on FC.

Almost of us have wish lists in mind, but even in current FC 1.12b version,

I am not good at it. Lock on FC asks for continous pratice to master it. 'Master' may be not appropriate. I need practice,practice and practice...

(I haven't tried even air refueling till now)

No impact on air combat in BS will be fine according to that point of view.

Thank you for reading!!

My answer to the Point of the question in this thread

1st trackIR 6DOF ..and there aren't additional wishes else. I just wanna realease missile and pull G and search visually, drop flares, relock, release missiles again and again and splash 1,2,3 at best!!!

So cool_t, what you are saying is that there is so much broken its never going to get fixed. ED will not make any more money by fixing it and those of us who love A2A will have to look elsewhere .... yep, that was my conclusion.

For me the last patch broke more than it fixed, so my hopes aren't high of its content let alone whether it will appear.

ED is a company and has to make money - I'm sure they would all love to fix LO, but companies don't make money from patches! When was the last one? It ain't going to happen. Sooner or later something better will come along - from ED or someelse ...