My first taste of Mulitplayer!!!!!

hm... 256/128 would be enough for online playing as long as your ping is not too high and internet connection is stable. About the download limit that's your personal thing and depends on how much you wanna "hang" on the internet :D

I have 8GB/month 1500/256 kbps ADSL connection and find DL limit just suits me (I don't hang on internet all day long downloading stuff) but I fly quite often on HypperLobby... almost daily

No longer active in DCS...

well, if you connect at 128/128 kbps to the server just multyply 128 (kbps) x 60 (sec to get the minute) x 60 (to get an hour)

so 128 x 60 x 60 = 460800 kbps

take or leave a bit for packet overheads and also while you fly and connect at 128/128 I don't know if that neccesserely means LockOn will always transmit that amount of data up/down... could be less. So as you can see playing all day long is not quite data friendly :)

No longer active in DCS...

how much amount of data do u think would be sent and recieved during lets say an hour of online flying in lock on?

Not sure if you were implying this but for the record nothing gets downloaded during online play so theres no need to worry about 'unlimited or 2.5Gb limit' affecting your game time.

"[51☭] FROSTIE" #55

51st PVO "BISONS"

Fastest MiG pilot in the world - TCR'10

https://100kiap.org

Hey Bud!

We got your Hyper Loby Account to work last Sunday!!

Sorry it took so long, but you made it!!!!!!!!!

Theres nothing like on-line combat, some times for me my heart increases and I start to sweat because you know theres a another person trying to shoot you down.

Theres alot of nice chaps here,

T :thumbup:

3Sqn dedi has both, it is realistic and fun to fly.

Can vouch for that - THE best Air to Ground server on Hyperlobby at present :thumbup:

• Like 1

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Do I need to sign up to the 3sqn to play? Because I never seen that server on Hyperlobby? Do are there people playing on that server every day?

No signup required - must have seen their server. I am on almost every day - depending on the time always players. Connect either direct or through H/L.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

169th Server has A/A and A/G . There are maps to study and the bandwidth is very high. We are consistently the most popular server online. Especially for the Aces. Our statistics board has been up and running for many months.

Obviously there will be differing opinions as to which is the best. However, the numbers speak for themselves.

Personally I'd take the old 504 air to ground server over any server currently on HL. Those maps were just down right fun to play without billions of sams (there were sams just not every where) or other enemy aircraft to take you out. It was pure a2g goodness.

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

Considering that 3sqn and =RvE= are "Boycotting" the 169th Dedicated server for whatever reason. Your "Opinion" , Cali doesnt carry much weight. Your bagging of the 169th is fully expected and is also geting "Old and Stale"

Right on Blacknemisis.... I've taken many a missle from you. Glad to hear your're enjoy it as much as everyone else is. I've only been playing Lock On only for a few weeks now and I am totally hooked! My BF2 buddies are wondering where the hell I am..LOL

See you in the skies, my Nemisis!

169cdt_Toadster

169 server is an excellent server for everybody and shouldnt boycoted for whatever reason, after all all those people have always been friends since ever they got online. 169 server needs some more squads visiting it. Right now the mission running in the 169 server is the most complex tacticaly, it would be a shame if theres one side with 169 squad menbers and only lone wolfs on the other. I would like to see some more cooperation on both sides, not just on 1. Leaving that potential unexplored will make the community weakened.

I ask RVE and 3sqn to change their minds, as me and other squads also visit their servers frequently. I also ask them to do this silently on their own privacy. I used to make my tantrooms as well because of some attritions but that is past me. How about you?

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Hey

You know what Im all for everyone, I have been asked by many squads to join and I am truly flatered by the requests. Time is a big issue and I do not make money playing Lock On.

I know that the Owners of the servers have put alot of time and $$$$$$$ into them and are dedicated to there squads. In my eyes you guys deserve a great tribute.

So, in any case I have decided to create a number of paintings that will go up for auction in due time (Dont worry it wont take a year) to help support our servers.

There are three servers that I will give one painting each to auction off.

Just how you all spend money and time on the servers I want to show my undevided thanks to you all for lettin me kill Migs.

Like I said there are three paintings for three servers that have been supportive and jents to me.

I will be posting them soon (Not in a year)

Thanks guys,

:pilotfly:

PS. BLACKNEMISIS WELCOME TO OUR WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Toadster you been playing for a couple of weeks! Man I thought you was an ace! I shot 5 missles at you one time and miss you and you turn around and kill me. I think after that I turn off my PC because I was pissed lol!

Thanks brother..Just loving the Sim!!! (and some great training from the 169th Staff). Sorry for the piss off though, nothing personal....just business! And by the way, one of your missiles got close cause you knocked out my HUD, so I quickly switched to the Aim9 seeker and let it fly as I was turning into you. I got extremely lucky there man.

Cheers!

I love flying again. I just had to get my new stick lol. The 169th server is a tough server to fly in due to the SA11's and stuff. However after reading the brief and looking at the maps we have made available thanks to Ice's hard work the mission gets easier. Join us anytime day or night. Ask questions if you have them we will do our best to help with any issue you may be having be it tactics or system. :thumbup:

I think people need to stop advertising for their servers and get down to business. Whatever reason anyone has for joining or not joining any server should not be used as material to try to convince any new lomac player of which server is best / who is a**hole and who is not. Everyone will realize in due time where his time is best spent.

** because I don't want another 30% warning tyvm.

S = SPARSE(m,n) abbreviates SPARSE([],[],[],m,n,0). This generates the ultimate sparse matrix, an m-by-n all zero matrix. - Matlab help on 'sparse'