How To Install (Sorry if it's stupid Question)

Euan3251

So today is the Big day 13th March (F14) I have loaded up the game and searched in modules and cannot see anything ......:( the auto update ran first and nothing happened ! i also looked at the site and it still shows a Pre-release So am i missing something or is this module available and i just don't know how to download it ?

I'm in the UK and yes i did pre-order this last week and paid for :)

Any help would be great, i have checked confirmation email which doesn't hint to how it downloads and searched the forum and cant tell if everyone has it yet or not

The module will become available with the patch that will be released today. You will have to run the autoupdater again after the patch is released and then install the module from the in-game module manager.

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.

The module will become available with the patch that will be released today. You will have to run the autoupdater again after the patch is released and then install the module from the in-game module manager.

Thanks for this :) i was not aware if was travelling with an update package .. will remain on the edge of my seat for it :)

Thanks for this :) i was not aware if was travelling with an update package .. will remain on the edge of my seat for it :)

You do have Open Beta version, don't you? Cause it ain't gonna happen to Release version just yet.

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

Sorry for another dumb question but here I am...

Which version of DCS are we talking about? 2.5? I've been out of touch for awhile- sorry.

DCS 2.5.4.28461 Open Beta

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

In my install there is windows start menu app that's used for updating. I just searched in my start menu DCS updater, click it and voila, it's updating.

Now everybody is saying you have to use cmd promt and a lot of hassle? Am I missing something here?

In my install there is windows start menu app that's used for updating. I just searched in my start menu DCS updater, click it and voila, it's updating.

Now everybody is saying you have to use cmd promt and a lot of hassle? Am I missing something here?

That dood it. :thumbup:

Sent from my cheap Walmart Straight Talk phone using Google Chrome.