Ground Texture Mod- Watch This!

urze

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ED Team
The 3D Models for Light are done but nobody can say me, how to build the Lightning (Omnilights) to it :( - any help?

And IF You put Your light OVER default what happens? Is ground illumination gone?

Best Regards, Dmitry.

"Чтобы дойти до цели, надо прежде всего идти." © О. Бальзак

Can you provide a screen shot of what you mean...

Does the light still illuminate the ground but the light itself dissapear from view, or does it not provide any lighting at all?

Intel i9-9900KF @5.2GHz

MSI Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon

32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR3200 RAM

MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio

40" Panasonic TH-40DX600U @ 4K

Pimax Vision 8K Plus / Oculus Rift CV1 / HTC Vive

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

Windows 10 64 Bit Home Edition

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Damn... now we need bykes :D

Great work grandsurf!

BTW... the grass is made with the help of a noise texture or is just a higher rezolution texture for the ground?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Is any of your work presented here in this thread included in Birdy's latest scenery 1.3 release or do you plaln to release your mod separately?!

I keep my eye on Rockwelder's Groundpounder terrain and I've downloaded his release but haven't installed it yet. I wonder is it compatible with Birdy's scenery 1.3 and your mod?!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Is any of your work presented here in this thread included in Birdy's latest scenery 1.3 release or do you plaln to release your mod separately?!

I keep my eye on Rockwelder's Groundpounder terrain and I've downloaded his release but haven't installed it yet. I wonder is it compatible with Birdy's scenery 1.3 and your mod?!

It is full compatible!

• Like 1

The real question would be if your mod would be compatible with rockwelder's mod. Because at first you made a lot of textures along with objects for airports only, but your latest screen shows that you seem to be expanding to the city? (which is great btw, i gotta give you some rep for that). But rockwelder is also making textures for the terrain, would these two mods later clash? Or should it be a joint project?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Looking better and better. At some point we will need new rivers too :D .

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

That looks spectacular :D

I'm beginning to wish I had time to fly FC still, so I could give it a go!

I'll read through for full details in a bit . . . but could some of these tweaks and techniques be selectively applied to any unimproved bits of Black Shark, perhaps?