• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who cares about Black Shark?

WE WANT THIS MOD !!!

speak only your's name :smartass:

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core i7-6700K, @5GHz | Asus Maximus Hero VIII | 2 x eVGA GTX 970 SLI | Kingston Predator 16GB DDR4-3000Mhz | 2 x Samsung 850 PRO 240GB RAID-0 | AOC G2460PG G-SYNC LCD | OCULUS RIFT CV1 VR | THRUSTMASTER HOTAS WARTHOG | CH PRO PEDALS

Any way to make Merzifon and scenery part of v1.02? I don't think so but I got to ask. V1.02 does not have the ability to input buildings when you are building a mission, just planes, viehcals,ships, weapons. I just thought if you can do a map with the new Merzifon base and all the buildings , it would not matter that you can't insert building objects. Would be great for the v1.02 fans. Cheers.:thumbup:

Is this mod compatable with RELOAD and or Groundpounder ?

Do either of the two work with this mod ? Now that I am in the candy shop I don't know what to take ... someone pick for me ... lol

Great mod ... we really appreciate your work.

Mechanical engineers design weapons ... civil engineers design targets.

Is this mod compatable with RELOAD and or Groundpounder ?

Do either of the two work with this mod ? Now that I am in the candy shop I don't know what to take ... someone pick for me ... lol

Great mod ... we really appreciate your work.

Take out any scenery mod previous versions like Ground Pounder, scenery v1.1. Then get Scenery mod v1.03 Merzifon and LOreload. Make sure you have the static objects pack installed first. there is also a mod that will show these in the encyclopedia. Good luck. For LOFC only. The older versions will work with v1.02 LOreload, the early scenery pack and the Ground pounder mod. use the tree shader mod with v1.02. It is already part of the new scenery pack. They put some of this together for LOFC For v1.02 do not try to install the Merzifon mod, it will frig up your sim. The vehical mods work for all.

• 6 months later...

Just came across this thread from a link I saw at

Death From Above Site

http://www.dfa-squadron.co.uk/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=145

And after reading every post here and seeing all this beautiful work "grandsurf" and others have contributed to this Mod.. Well, I'm just dumbfounded.. Speechless and such talent..

Great work guys..

Out Freaking Standing !!!!